VH1 Big Morning Buzz Interview & Performance 11 April 2013

LaraMay

Thank you all for your various videos, this was wonderful! <3 <3 I never watch VH1 or MTV, so I wouldn't ever have known about the segment!:wink2:

(In the beginning he is just so cute, I love how he's all shy and modest. Like, Hi there! I'm handsome? Golly! My tickets are selling for $500 online? Oh my!)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't work for me :(

It's crazy, you can even see him in the preview-pic, but his performance isn't listed if you click on the episode.

vh1buzz10dgf37t8s.jpg

Dunno if it's just a mistake, in all other episodes a clip of the performance is listed. Only in this one with Mika not :sneaky2: I would just write them and ask, but couldn't find a contact form either :sneaky2:

It's crazy, you can even see him in the preview-pic, but his performance isn't listed if you click on the episode.

Dunno if it's just a mistake, in all other episodes a clip of the performance is listed. Only in this one with Mika not :sneaky2: I would just write them and ask, but couldn't find a contact form either :sneaky2:

we could contact them on facebook :)

Okay, after writing them I looked at their timeline and saw that they posted the performance there and felt so silly at first. But then I tried to play it and it seems like the video isn't working at the moment. Hopefully it's a temporary thing, but it has 0 views so I doubt that.

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/887105/mika-performs-popular-song.jhtml#id=1705409

So now we have the link but without the video :aah:

But a least we could spam the facebook post with comments that it's not working :naughty:

• 8 months later...