VH1 Big Morning Buzz Interview & Performance 11 April 2013

LaraMay

For everyone who missed it, here's a download link for Mika's brief interview and performance of Popular on VH1 Big Morning Buzz :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?obgf67ead3vf3ja

Haven't had time to watch it yet but let me know if there are any problems, thanks. :thumb_yello:

Edited and added a new download link.

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a YT link

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh...It doesn't work for me too...:sneaky2:

"téléchargement indisponible": le téléchargement n'est pas activé pour ce fichier. Seul l'utilisateur qui l'a téléversé peut activer l'option téléchargement.

"download unavailable" downloading is not enabled for this file. Only the user who uploaded can activate the download option.

:annoyed_h4h:

Ohh...It doesn't work for me too...:sneaky2:

"téléchargement indisponible": le téléchargement n'est pas activé pour ce fichier. Seul l'utilisateur qui l'a téléversé peut activer l'option téléchargement.

"download unavailable" downloading is not enabled for this file. Only the user who uploaded can activate the download option.

:annoyed_h4h:

No need for an angry face, I'm sure Laramay will fix it once she's back :thumb_yello:

Argh I just watched it and it seems that expat shield played audio ads or something in some parts of the video, sorry about that but at least it's good quality video and the interview is good. :)

Wonder who tomorrow night's guest is.

I'm not sure if it will work everywhere, but I experimented on a clip from yesterdays show, on the US site, and it worked for me. So when they post the clip of Mika from todays show, it should work for the UK at least.

was this live or recorded? i went to the studio with other mfcers and they told us they only filmed mondays, wednesdays and fridays. I think they lied to us tho because now that i think about it it is called The Big Morning Buzz LIVE for something! :sneaky2:

For everyone who missed it, here's a download link for Mika's brief interview and performance of Popular on VH1 Big Morning Buzz :)

Haven't had time to watch it yet but let me know if there are any problems, thanks. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much! This performance is fantastic!

My video of marginal quality is here:

[YOUTUBE]sqfL4mSeCb8[/YOUTUBE]

It was quite good... I really enjoyed the stripped back version of Popular. Really gave it a different feel and made it seem somewhat serious...

The dog at the end terrified me. :aah:

It made me jump too...

LaraMay said:

Lara,thanks a lot for sharing as always !!

uploaded your file to YouTube.

Edited by Kumazzz