MIKA imitation in Spanish TV show "El Numero Uno" 26th of December 2013!!

Jimjims

It was so great listen the song again on TV after long time :wub2: I miss seeing the ad on TV :huh:

Funny that you say that - well, not funny really, I miss the ad on TV too, even though I'm happy that they're still playing the song a lot on radio stations, and it's almost next summer already :aah: - because only today I've seen this for the first time live in my city on my way back home and not in pics!

d829d0d1690af92e9a15b537f76b484bo.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that you say that - well, not funny really, I miss the ad on TV too, even though I'm happy that they're still playing the song a lot on radio stations, and it's almost next summer already :aah: - because only today I've seen this for the first time live in my city on my way back home and not in pics!

d829d0d1690af92e9a15b537f76b484bo.jpg

Genial. Yes, I still hear "Live Your Life" in many radios and I also heard it in an ad in "La Sexta" :wink2:

Just two months and already one year of that unforgettable day, one of my best days, if not the BEST in my Mika world:wub2::wub2:

Lol guys look at the letters at the bottom of the truck!

Michael Penniman :naughty:

Yes, I paid attention to it a long time ago - here these letters are on many cars as well. And when I saw it, it was my first though - Mika's name :thumb_yello:

What does it mean, maybe you know?

Michael Penniman :naughty:

Yes, I paid attention to it a long time ago - here these letters are on many cars as well. And when I saw it, it was my first though - Mika's name :thumb_yello:

What does it mean, maybe you know?

Mercancías propias.

:wink2:

Maybe a mod could change the name of the show and the date on the title of this thread, please?

Pretty please? If you find it appropriate to do so, that is.

Name of the show is "Tu Cara Me Suena", date Jan 9th 2014.

You can write in the Ask The Mod Squade thread :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the suggestion! :wink2:

Oops yeah got confused with the programme as they are both on Antena 3 and Mika went to the other one as a guest...

Ah, no worries. It's not a big deal... :original: