MIKA imitation in Spanish TV show "El Numero Uno" 26th of December 2013!!

Jimjims

Hey guys,

So there is this really cool spanish tv show, where celebrities imitate famous singers and they have to sing and dance to one of their songs.

Edurne, a famous spanish singer, is going to be imitating Mika!

How exciting is that!!:mikadas:

http://www.formulatv.com/noticias/34814/edurne-imitara-mika-proxima-gala-tu-cara-me-suena/

The show will be broadcasted on the 9th Jan at Spanish 22:30pm[/b]

You can watch it at the time in this link

http://www.atresplayer.com/directos/television/

Edited by Jimjims

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than Edurne by far. I felt shame when I saw her performace yesterday :sad:

Her english is funny! :teehee:

Yeah, he was not bad. He has a great voice, actually. Was a success on that show! :wink2:

Edited by Mary

Also in Italy we have our version of this tv show, called "Tale e quale show"!

And we've had a Mika imitation too... (this woman isn't a singer :teehee:):

[YOUTUBE]ni__U1p8Q1k[/YOUTUBE]

These Mika imitations are very terrible :naughty: after all it's impossible to imitate Mika :aah:

:bed:

and she does not know the lyrics at all :doh:

• 4 weeks later...

Gush,they are all so disgusting!how can people say yes to them?I wonder if they really know anything about respectstion to others,they are like damned clowns thinking that wearing his costumes will make them look like him,but the fact is,the more they try to behave like that,the more **** they become.well you see,only idiots could come up with the idea to imitate people from appearance,i do can't understand how such TV shows survive.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is not the right thread, but I don't think it's worth creating a new one for this.

Last night on "Mira Quién Baila" - similar to "Dancing with the Stars" but in its Spanish version - they danced to Live Your Life.

Video here: http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/mira-quien-baila/mira-quien-baila-corina-baila-ritmo-rock/2402968/

:groovy:

I know this is not the right thread, but I don't think it's worth creating a new one for this.

Last night on "Mira Quién Baila" - similar to "Dancing with the Stars" but in its Spanish version - they danced to Live Your Life.

Video here: http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/mira-quien-baila/mira-quien-baila-corina-baila-ritmo-rock/2402968/

OMG yeah I watched it last night and I was like yaaaay finally a Mika song! But then when she started dancing I realised that it was a version of Live your Life, and I really didn't like the singer...

OMG yeah I watched it last night and I was like yaaaay finally a Mika song! But then when she started dancing I realised that it was a version of Live your Life, and I really didn't like the singer...

Nothing compares to the original of course, but it's still cool that they chose his song.

That is a recent show, that is also similar to Stars In Your Eyes:thumb_yello:

Ah, thanks! :thumb_yello: I thought "Stars in Their Eyes" was anonymous contestants impersonating stars. On this Spanish show the contestants are celebrities themselves.

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I think it's great they've chosen a Mika song to dance to :wink2:

Here it is the YouTube video in case the other one doesn't work in some countries:

[YOUTUBE]6Y3BWbMlPAs[/YOUTUBE]

Nothing compares to the original of course, but it's still cool that they chose his song.

Ah, thanks! :thumb_yello: I thought "Stars in Their Eyes" was anonymous contestants impersonating stars. On this Spanish show the contestants are celebrities themselves.

There was a celebrity version too, which in the end took over from the original.:thumb_yello:

It was very interesting to forget that it is a Mika's song and look at it from another point of view. It sounds very classical, like some old songs which are beloved by people of the various generations :thumb_yello:

Here it is the YouTube video in case the other one doesn't work in some countries:

[YOUTUBE]6Y3BWbMlPAs[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you, PurpleCat! :thumb_yello:

There was a celebrity version too, which in the end took over from the original.:thumb_yello:

I see. Gracias! :wink2:

It was very interesting to forget that it is a Mika's song and look at it from another point of view. It sounds very classical, like some old songs which are beloved by people of the various generations :thumb_yello:

You have a point there... :original: