About MIKA ?

Hiba

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but why I can't find pictures of his boyfriend on the internet? so sad that he's gay :'(

why? there's no reason to be sad! it's not like he was going to date any of us.

:naughty:

As long as he keeps making music i like, i don't care if he's gay or not... It's not going to change my life!

So if he's happy, I'm happy :yay:

As long as he keeps making music i like, i don't care if he's gay or not... It's not going to change my life!

Yes I agree , Mika is able enough to do what's good for him I wish him joy and happiness

but why I can't find pictures of his boyfriend on the internet? so sad that he's gay :'(

If one of us are really in love with him, I think they don't have to be sad. You will never see him with a woman. I don't know if you can understand what I want to say. If I can say it in french it will be more easy :wink2:

I love Mika and I just want him to be happy !

:thumb_yello:

Yes I agree , Mika is able enough to do what's good for him I wish him joy and happiness

I'm really proud of Mika. I think most of us knew he was gay before he even confirmed it. So when he did we were not surprised. He never really hid it, but he came out when he was ready to and not before. I admire him for that, and though I'm curious about his boyfriend, I also think he's right to separate his professional, and private lives.

The way Mika conducts himself as a person, makes him a wonderful example to all young people, whatever their sexuality is, because, above everything else, Mika is an intelligent, wise and discerning young man.