Happy Holidays from MIKA

yang

So I found these two videos from youtube, thought it would be a good idea to post them today for MFCers:blush-anim-cl:. They are wishes for fans from MIKA in 2012.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]
  • Like 2

Hi yang!

And happy holidays to you!

Two things:

1) When you want to post a youtube video, you only need to put the video ID in between the [ YOUTUBE ] tags. For example in the first video (which I filmed in Iceland two years ago :wink2: ) you only need to include this part: GcNwLiVX518

[YOUTUBE]GcNwLiVX518[/YOUTUBE]

2) Because these videos are two years old, you can be sure that they've been posted on the MFC already. In fact, they were just reposted the other day, since our subtitling team had added subtitles to them.

I'm going to close the thread since these aren't new items.

By the way, I understand that you're new here and want to participate in the conversations, but I'd suggest that you take a look at our guidelines and our FAQ (links in my sig below) first, and also read some of the threads that active now. It might also help if you do a search (there's a search link in the navigation bar on every page, just under the MFC logo) before you post something to see if the subject already has a thread on it.

Thanks so much for understanding! :thumb_yello: