Mika at Caribana Festival in Switzerland _ 7 june 2015

mine

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a great news :boing::boing:

Caribana is a small festival taking place very close to where the Paleo festival is (for the ones who came to Paleo and wants to have an idea of the place), which means very close to my place actually :).

I've never been there myself but always heard so many great comments about that festival, I'm really happy Mika is coming. Looks like even though Switzerland is a small country we are VERY lucky this year :teehee:

I'll give you more infos about the festival as soon as I could :wink2:

As if I'm not lucky enough, I have tickets to see Muse at sonisphere festival on saturday 6. The w-e is really going to be he best EVER for me :woot_jump:

Such a great news :boing::boing:

Caribana is a small festival taking place very close to where the Paleo festival is (for the ones who came to Paleo and wants to have an idea of the place), which means very close to my place actually :).

I've never been there myself but always heard so many great comments about that festival, I'm really happy Mika is coming. Looks like even though Switzerland is a small country we are VERY lucky this year :teehee:

I'll give you more infos about the festival as soon as I could :wink2:

As if I'm not lucky enough, I have tickets to see Muse at sonisphere festival on saturday 6. The w-e is really going to be he best EVER for me :woot_jump:

Woah, that's amazing for you. You're that close to have a private gig at your place :biggrin2: You better prep.

I'm wondering what to do, it's only a 2 hours drive from my place, but not sure I will be able to attend.... Do you guys think I will be able to sell my ticket if I won't?

Meanwhile I took a look at the price: it's 53 CHF which means 50 euros.

Edited by Elwendin

That's good news for you in Switzerland and also for some French fans. I wonder if Team Mika didn't go too fast this time: Mika isn't announced yet on the Facebook page of the festival and they seem to have a big event in March to publish the programme. :wink2: