Tour in New Zealand and Australia?

I wish he tours around Oceanic countries this year, I was waiting to go one of this live concerts since heard Grace Kelly.

I am guessing this is the best place to leave a message to him...

"You took enough time! I dont give fk if you tours any other world other than Asia Pacific"

:mikadas:

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just signed the petition and also added the link in my siggie. 

Thank you so much :) It's awesome to get support :D

I've signed it as well :) (although I'm from the Netherlands :naughty: , I just stumbled upon this thread) 

Shared it on twitter! 

That's so kind of you to do that, thank you very much :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

How concerts work is the artist would need to be brought in by an event organiser who in turns has a sponsor willing to pay for that artists. For example, if Mika's price to be playing in country is USD1million, the event organiser has to find a brand willing to pay that amount.That's how it works in Asia. Should the same in most.

So maybe you need to get the attention of radio station to play his new album more. Unfortunately NPIH isn't a "commercial" album, no promos besides in the few EU countries that Heaven Tour went.

GOOD LUCK!!

How concerts work is the artist would need to be brought in by an event organiser who in turns has a sponsor willing to pay for that artists. For example, if Mika's price to be playing in country is USD1million, the event organiser has to find a brand willing to pay that amount.That's how it works in Asia. Should the same in most.

So maybe you need to get the attention of radio station to play his new album more. Unfortunately NPIH isn't a "commercial" album, no promos besides in the few EU countries that Heaven Tour went.

GOOD LUCK!!

thanks for your advice and I'll definitely remember that in future. I'be been planning on trying to get his music on the radio but I'm not sure how to go about doing so