It's all Mika's fault.

Amye the Mika Fan <3

OOOOO hey girl heeeyyy, nice one  :wink2:

:hi5:

I feel ya  :doh:  :naughty: I'm supposed to be writing Christmas cards for my classmates and wrapping presents but yeah, my life aint that simple anymore thanks to MFC hahaha  :thumb_yello:!!! 

How I feel your "pain"  :naughty: I sent all of mine two days ago and received one so far, it's fun as hell  :teehee:

Lucky lucky you!  I can't wait to read your report. :D

I posted it on The Voice thread  :D

What's "funny" is that since yesterday I'm sick... I think I got the flu because of him  :naughty: He kept coughing without especially covering his mouth with his hand all the time so the virus legit stuck with me  :shocked: My mum was like "at least you've got a superMikaflu". I died a little when she told me that  :naughty:

Well, that's a nice souvenir then hahaha! :aah:  I would feel honored. :mikacool:

Awww, I hope you feel better soon my lovely!!! Wow, it sounded amazing, but poor Mika baby, I hope he okay  :(!!! Can't wait to read your report!!! Hahahaha, your mum's a legend!!! Well at least now you can say that you caught the flu from an international pop star God hehe, kuz you're cool like that and you were that close to him to share his bacteria hahahahaha  :naughty:  :mf_rosetinted:!!!

:lmao:

• Like 1

I've just read it, I enjoyed it very much. :) I can't say I'm not jealous though. :D

I mean, I would understand why  :teehee:  :wub:

Oh my God we're all so funny, I congratulate you comedians !!!

Squad Goals  :naughty:  :naughty: