It's all Mika's fault.

Amye the Mika Fan <3

Haha so thanks to Mika I improve my english and you your French but still we can blame the rest on him

Au plaisir de t'aider à progresser en Français

Yup haha, It's great, it makes me very happy  :hug: !!! Agreed lol XD !!! Merci, et toi aussi, nous aiderons l'un et l'autre, oui :thumb_yello: ?!

teenagedreamer98 Amen  :yeah: !!! That's fantastic hahaha, I totally understand. When in doubt, MFC will sort you out  :yes: !!! (That's good act, gonna change that to my status lol :naughty: !!!) MFC be like; *WARNING: Side effects may include extreme inescapable procrastination and an inescapable nature of getting giddily carried away!!!* Ah the joys of being smitten with Mika :teehee: !!! What qualifications are you working towards then  :) ?

I'm doing an HNC Admin course at college, which will finish next year in June.  I need this grade so I can hopefully get to university and study Journalism, like I've always wanted to do. :)

I'm doing an HNC Admin course at college, which will finish next year in June.  I need this grade so I can hopefully get to university and study Journalism, like I've always wanted to do. :)

Fascinating, i see, love the fact you want to be a journalist, I wanted to be one of them in primary school once lol #throwback, you're the only person I 'know' who wants to do that in the future, cool :D!!! Well you go and acheive your dream, and when you do, I will be here waiting with a clapping and celebrating emoji to congratulate you haha ;):D!!!

Fascinating, i see, love the fact you want to be a journalist, I wanted to be one of them in primary school once lol #throwback, you're the only person I 'know' who wants to do that in the future, cool :D!!! Well you go and acheive your dream, and when you do, I will be here waiting with a clapping and celebrating emoji to congratulate you haha ;):D!!!

Aww thanks, I hope you achieve all your dreams too. :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my God same. Like, right now, I have to go to sleep because I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow (you know, to go to Paris AND SEE MIKA AT THE VOICE) BUT MFC is holding me back  :naughty:  Now, I'm gonna go though, would be too bad to sleep tomorrow because of Mika when really I'm about to see him lol  :naughty:

• Like 3

Oh my God same. Like, right now, I have to go to sleep because I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow (you know, to go to Paris AND SEE MIKA AT THE VOICE) BUT MFC is holding me back :naughty: Now, I'm gonna go though, would be too bad to sleep tomorrow because of Mika when really I'm about to see him lol :naughty:

Oh enjoy tomorrow that's great that you will see him ???? you will be very tired but you will sleep the day after :P

• Like 1

Oh my God same. Like, right now, I have to go to sleep because I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow (you know, to go to Paris AND SEE MIKA AT THE VOICE) BUT MFC is holding me back  :naughty:  Now, I'm gonna go though, would be too bad to sleep tomorrow because of Mika when really I'm about to see him lol  :naughty:

Ooh, have much fun tomorrow!! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

I hope you have the best time.  I'm excited for you! :excite:

• Like 1

Thank you all, that was the best thing I've ever seen  :wub:  Mika smiled back at me during a break, I think I melted a little bit  :naughty: I'm about to write a report in French that I'm gonna translate afterwards !  :thumb_yello:

Thank you all, that was the best thing I've ever seen  :wub:  Mika smiled back at me during a break, I think I melted a little bit  :naughty: I'm about to write a report in French that I'm gonna translate afterwards !  :thumb_yello:

Okay, I'm not jealous at all or something.  :mf_rosetinted:

No, but seriously, I am so happy for you haha! :D Can't wait to read the report! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

Okay, I'm not jealous at all or something.  :mf_rosetinted:

No, but seriously, I am so happy for you haha! :D Can't wait to read the report! :biggrin2:

Haha I understand why  :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

Poor thing was sick though, he had to leave afterwards although he usually stays ! But I'd rather have him home safe than all messed up  :yes:

Haha I understand why  :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

Poor thing was sick though, he had to leave afterwards although he usually stays ! But I'd rather have him home safe than all messed up  :yes:

Oh no, he was? :( That's to bad, but you're right, we want him to get better soon!  :yes:

• Like 1

Oh no, he was? :( That's to bad, but you're right, we want him to get better soon!  :yes:

Yeah, I had seen him the previous day live in a French show on TV, he was already coughing here and there, but at The Voice yesterday he was literally expulsing his lungs  :naughty: Everyone was like "Mika if you need a break, just tell us!". That made me a little  :( And knowing he's not stopping to get better is like  :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by AmyWings

Yeah, I had seen him the previous day live in a French show on TV, he was already coughing here and there, but at The Voice yesterday he was literally expulsing his lungs  :naughty: Everyone was like "Mika if you need a break, just tell us!". That made me a little  :( And knowing he's not stopping to get better is like  :mf_rosetinted:

Ah coughing, that's just the worst. <_< I've heard the flu is going around, so probably he's infected as well, poor guy. :(

He definitly should take a few days to get better really. :naughty:

• Like 1

Ah coughing, that's just the worst. <_< I've heard the flu is going around, so probably he's infected as well, poor guy. :(

He definitly should take a few days to get better really. :naughty:

What's "funny" is that since yesterday I'm sick... I think I got the flu because of him  :naughty: He kept coughing without especially covering his mouth with his hand all the time so the virus legit stuck with me  :shocked: My mum was like "at least you've got a superMikaflu". I died a little when she told me that  :naughty:

Edited by AmyWings

What's "funny" is that since yesterday I'm sick... I think I got the flu because of him  :naughty: He kept coughing without especially covering his mouth with his hand all the time so the virus legit stuck with me  :shocked: My mum was like "at least you've got a superMikaflu". I died a little when she told me that  :naughty:

Awww, I hope you feel better soon my lovely!!! Wow, it sounded amazing, but poor Mika baby, I hope he okay  :(!!! Can't wait to read your report!!! Hahahaha, your mum's a legend!!! Well at least now you can say that you caught the flu from an international pop star God hehe, kuz you're cool like that and you were that close to him to share his bacteria hahahahaha  :naughty:  :mf_rosetinted:!!!

• Like 1

Awww, I hope you feel better soon my lovely!!! Wow, it sounded amazing, but poor Mika baby, I hope he okay  :(!!! Can't wait to read your report!!! Hahahaha, your mum's a legend!!! Well at least now you can say that you caught the flu from an international pop star God hehe, kuz you're cool like that and you were that close to him to share his bacteria hahahahaha  :naughty:  :mf_rosetinted:!!!

LMFAO 

you caught the flu from an international pop star God

That quote is gold. You're gold. I mean, that's kinda true though  :naughty: At least my virus is a badass one  :naughty:

:floor: Thank you, WE are golden my friend  :thumb_yello: !!!

Amen girl :bow:   :lmao: !!!

Ohhhhhhhh nice one  :mikacool: You kicked ass  :teehee: 

I'm over here like "what are we doing with our lives " :facepalm:  :naughty:

Edited by AmyWings

Ohhhhhhhh nice one  :mikacool: You kicked ass  :teehee: 

I'm over here like "what are we doing with our lives " :facepalm:  :naughty:

OOOOO hey girl heeeyyy, nice one  :wink2: 

:hi5:

I feel ya  :doh:  :naughty: I'm supposed to be writing Christmas cards for my classmates and wrapping presents but yeah, my life aint that simple anymore thanks to MFC hahaha  :thumb_yello:!!! 

• Like 1

What's "funny" is that since yesterday I'm sick... I think I got the flu because of him :naughty: He kept coughing without especially covering his mouth with his hand all the time so the virus legit stuck with me :shocked: My mum was like "at least you've got a superMikaflu". I died a little when she told me that :naughty:

Can't wait to read the report!

I would happily breath in a bit of Mika-illness anytime :naughty: