Mika @ Festival Pause Guitare, Albi FRANCE -- 8 July 2016

mari62

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there ! 

I write here because I don't know who to contact (I've sent an email to mikacompetition@gmail.com but I haven't received an answer).

I am supposed to go this show as I won tickets from the competition organised by email last February ( "Mika returns to Europe ! Win tickets !") but I have no news since the email saying I won two tickets.

I don't know how does it work and how to collect my tickets and as I have no answer, I am a bit afraid to travel to the festival and to not attend the show... (tickets for this day are now sold out)...

I am sorry if this is not the place I should write, if someone knows who I should contact please tell me :)

Thanks in advance and hope to see some of you there ;-) 
Angélique

Hi there ! 

I write here because I don't know who to contact (I've sent an email to mikacompetition@gmail.com but I haven't received an answer).

I am supposed to go this show as I won tickets from the competition organised by email last February ( "Mika returns to Europe ! Win tickets !") but I have no news since the email saying I won two tickets.

I don't know how does it work and how to collect my tickets and as I have no answer, I am a bit afraid to travel to the festival and to not attend the show... (tickets for this day are now sold out)...

I am sorry if this is not the place I should write, if someone knows who I should contact please tell me :)

Thanks in advance and hope to see some of you there ;-) 

Angélique

When you got the email that said you had won, did that come from mikacompetition@gmail.com, or did it come from a different address?  Didn't they ask for your postal address?  Or did they say it would be an e-ticket?

Edited by silver