Kumazzz

FRONTIER

https://www.frontiertouring.com/mika

MIKA

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 18+
The Forum, Melbourne

RSVP to Facebook Event

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALE 
Runs 24 hours from: Tue 17 Dec (12noon AEDT)

or until pre-sale allocation exhausted

Not a member yet? Sign up here.

GENERAL PUBLIC ON-SALE
Begins: Thu 19 Dec (12noon local time)

TICKETS FROM
ticketmaster.com.au | Ph: 136 100

Please note: the ticketing agency listed above is the only authorised ticketing agency for this show. Read Frontier Touring’s position on ticket scalping here.

Ticket limit Quantity
Pre-sale 4
General public on-sale 8

(Ticket limit is per purchaser, per show)

Ticket type Price
General Admission $89.90

(Additional transaction fees and credit/debit card processing fees may apply)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 
I am so excited to see MIKA in Melbourne 😍 

I’m not sure if this is allowed but I have to fly over from Perth to attend, I’m not overly keen on attending the concert alone and would love to find others going who don’t mind me hanging out in the group, just so I can feel a little safer there. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There will have been 2 other gigs before Mika gets to Melbourne, so you should be able to check with other fans what time they started queuing, and whether they got front row places.

But general advice would be to queue as early as possible (not as early as in Europe, but probably mid-afternoon :dunno: ).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, silver said:

There will have been 2 other gigs before Mika gets to Melbourne, so you should be able to check with other fans what time they started queuing, and whether they got front row places.

But general advice would be to queue as early as possible (not as early as in Europe, but probably mid-afternoon :dunno: ).

Just checked with the website, 7pm is doors open, 8pm is chela (supporting act), 9pm is mika. But yeah will defs ask the Brisbane and Sydney ppl

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 4:40 AM, Phillip Nguyen said:

Just checked with the website, 7pm is doors open, 8pm is chela (supporting act), 9pm is mika. But yeah will defs ask the Brisbane and Sydney ppl

Judging by the queue at Brisbane, and the glowing reviews of the gig, I think you will have to be prepared to queue much earlier than just an hour before to guarantee a front row place