FRONTIER

https://www.frontiertouring.com/mika

Ā 

MIKA

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 18+
The Forum, Melbourne

RSVP to Facebook Event

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALEĀ 
Runs 24 hours from: Tue 17 Dec (12noon AEDT)

or until pre-sale allocation exhausted

Not a member yet?Ā Sign up here.

GENERAL PUBLIC ON-SALE
Begins: Thu 19 Dec (12noon local time)

TICKETS FROM
ticketmaster.com.auĀ | Ph: 136 100

Please note: the ticketing agency listed above is the only authorised ticketing agency for this show. Read Frontier Touringā€™s position on ticket scalpingĀ here.

Ticket limit Quantity
Pre-sale 4
General public on-sale 8

(Ticket limit is per purchaser, per show)

Ticket type Price
General Admission $89.90

(Additional transaction fees and credit/debit card processing fees may apply)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!Ā 
I am so excited to see MIKA in Melbourne šŸ˜Ā 

Iā€™m not sure if this is allowed but I have to fly over from Perth to attend, Iā€™m not overly keen on attending the concertĀ alone and would love to find others going who donā€™tĀ mind me hanging out in the group,Ā just so I can feel a little safer there.Ā 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There will have been 2 other gigs before Mika gets to Melbourne, so you should be able to check with other fans what time they started queuing, and whether they got front row places.

Ā 

But general advice would be to queue as early as possible (not as early as in Europe, but probably mid-afternoon :dunno: ).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, silver said:

There will have been 2 other gigs before Mika gets to Melbourne, so you should be able to check with other fans what time they started queuing, and whether they got front row places.

Ā 

But general advice would be to queue as early as possible (not as early as in Europe, but probably mid-afternoon :dunno: ).

Just checked with the website, 7pm is doors open, 8pm is chela (supporting act), 9pm is mika. But yeah will defs ask the Brisbane and Sydney ppl

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 4:40 AM, Phillip Nguyen said:

Just checked with the website, 7pm is doors open, 8pm is chela (supporting act), 9pm is mika. But yeah will defs ask the Brisbane and Sydney ppl

Ā 

Judging by the queue at Brisbane, and the glowing reviews of the gig, I think you will have to be prepared to queue much earlier than just an hour before to guarantee a front row place