Mika coming to Philadelphia

Ashlyn

So. Mika is coming to Philly and I desperately want to go. The issue is it's three hours away (not too bad), a school night since I am eighteen (eh, it's school), and I'm not sure if My parents would be up for it. (because I am not familiar traveling to Philly.) Now, I need an opinion. Do you think he'll ever come to Pittsburgh PA ever? That's WAY closer to where I live. I'll also keep you guys updated if I get tickets or anything- I just really want to go! I never saw him live before and I would just absolutely love it! I also apologize for bothering you guys! I just thought you guys would have more insight for me! 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Ashlyn said:

So. Mika is coming to Philly and I desperately want to go. The issue is it's three hours away (not too bad), a school night since I am eighteen (eh, it's school), and I'm not sure if My parents would be up for it. (because I am not familiar traveling to Philly.) Now, I need an opinion. Do you think he'll ever come to Pittsburgh PA ever? That's WAY closer to where I live. I'll also keep you guys updated if I get tickets or anything- I just really want to go! I never saw him live before and I would just absolutely love it! I also apologize for bothering you guys! I just thought you guys would have more insight for me! 

Hi @Ashlyn you can ask in the thread for the show in Philadelphia. I think there's no Mika concert in Pittsburgh by now but maybe you can join to someone who goes to Philly. 

Here you are the thread fot the show in Philadelphia.:wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

On 2/8/2020 at 12:58 AM, Ashlyn said:

Do you think he'll ever come to Pittsburgh PA ever?

I don't know, probably not on this tour and who knows when the next one will be. So I'd say take your chance if you can go to Philly. His gigs are so worth it! :wub2: