CANCELLED - 2022 - MIKA @ Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome, 3 October

dcdeb

Hi,

I only have my flight yet (from the 2nd to the 5th)  but recently started looking for a place to stay. I'm still not sure if I'm going to book 2 differents hotels each one near a venue or one more in the center of the city. I would prefer booking something in the same area than other fans so it's safer to go back to the hotel after the shows so if anyone is interested don't hesitate to let me know! Thanks :) 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 9:19 AM, mellody said:

My reservation is also near the central station, at a hostel, so far. I know Saskia has booked 2 different places (apartments I think) close to the 2 different venues, as they're on opposite ends of the city... but I don't think I want to change hotels in between. From what I remember, there's night buses in Rome (are there still, does anyone know?), so with that it should be possible to get back to the central station at night.

Besides, Mika doesn't usually come out to meet fans after Italian gigs, so probably it won't be that long anyway. :dunno_grin:

I'll be staying from the 2nd to the 5th.

There are night buses.  You might want to check out this website when you get to Rome, clicking on "plan your journey":

https://www.atac.roma.it/en/modernisation-of-rome's-metro-line-a

I also tried using Google Maps and it gave me a faster option  (I looked up transportation from Parco della Musica to  Lepanto,  an area of Rome that I've stayed in) than ATAC's official website, don't know why.

In any case, note that Line A of the underground/subway is being renovated so you probably won't be able to use it after 9 pm. 

An Italian friend of mine who lives in Rome confirmed that the area around the  main train station (Termini) is not very safe at night so do be careful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• mellody changed the title to CANCELLED - 2022 - MIKA @ Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome, 3 October