CANCELLED - 2022 - Mika @ Teatro Filarmonico (Verona), Italy on 18 September

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1VKOhMA9l/

mikainstagram

Ciao a tutti! Posso finalmente annunciare le date dell’anteprima del mio tour italiano The Magic Piano! Suonerò a Verona Domenica 18 settembre al teatro Filarmonico e lunedì 19 settembre all’Arena! I biglietti saranno in vendita per il fan club lunedì e da martedì per tutti! E’ da tantissimo tempo che desidero esibirmi nella storica arena e direi che è il luogo perfetto per iniziare il tour. Non vedo l’ora di rivedervi tutti per questi due show molto speciali! Link in bio

Voglio anche spendere alcune parole per le grafiche realizzate dal Mika Studio per questo tour italiano. Volevo che avessero un feeling cinematografico e teatrale allo stesso tempo. L’idea è che qualcosa di spettacolare possa apparire dal nulla: solo un piano e una melodia. Spero che l’idea di un doppio spettacolo in ogni città ( un one-man show acustico e un concerto spettacolare nelle arene) possa crescere e un giorno viaggiare dappertutto! ❤️

Hello everyone! I can finally announce the dates for the opening shows of The Magic Piano tour in Italy! I’ll be playing on Sunday 18th September at the Teatro Filarmonico and Monday 19th September at the Verona Arena and tickets will go on sale for the fan club on Monday and on general sale from Tuesday! I have wanted to play these historic venues for so long and it seems like the perfect place to begin the tour. I can’t wait to see you all again for these two very special shows! Link in bio

I wanted to write a message as well about the artwork Mika Studio designed for the Italian tour. I wanted it to feel theatrical and cinematic at the same time. The idea that something epic and spectacular can come from nowhere: just a piano and a melody. I hope this concept of the dual shows in each city (one man acoustic and arena spectacular) can grow and travel everywhere eventually! ❤️

273652735_900144983985098_2856016071721652268_n.jpg

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Teatro Filarmonico (Verona), Italy on 18 September
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • mellody changed the title to CANCELLED - 2022 - Mika @ Teatro Filarmonico (Verona), Italy on 18 September