Mika Live @ Brighton Concorde 2

Mikalover

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they've sold out everywhere! There are some on ebay but I hate suggesting it as its probably just people trying to make a quid buck...

Mind you, it'll be worth it! The £8 last time was worth it just to see Luke Toms!

Does anybody know how to book tickets for this event? The TicketWeb website says you can't book them through there...

please help a fellow Mika fan out :)

Thanks.

We had to get ours through ebay in the end, couldn't find tickets anywhere else :(

But at least we got some!

Morning! Doors open at 7.30, so you might just make it! :wink2:

Thanks - I might just make it. It's annoying as it means my friends are wanting to get there early to get to the front, but at least one of us will have to wait for me if I don't arrive in time as they have the tickets.

Oh well, I guess we'll see how it pans out!

Oh ok, so meeting beforehand? Sounds like a plan, I had visions of us all wearing badges or something so we could find out who we are at C2. Won't be as empty as it was last time!

I quite like Fishbowl. Pitcher and Piano is nice and quiet but its well pricey (I found that out a few weeks ago to my horror! :) )

We're happy to meet up wherever to be honest :)

Just noticed, I need to get myself an avatar!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Ang, I am so excited not sure I am going to make it til tuesday night, need to get a paper bag to breathe into.... I am going to be on hol for the rest of week , so may not beable to show pics and goss until the weekend :thumbdown::woot_jump::insane:

Either of those for me Sunny, are they both really close to the concorde, what time should we plan to get to the concorde?:original: