Grace Kelly: Chart Info

Strudel

UPDATE 2

Well the last update i had was that MIKA was number 1 in the itunes chart.

Again exclusively for the Mika Fan Club i can announce that he has now charted in the Top 10 for this weeks chart according to latest midweek figures :)

This is brilliant to say the least, 3 weeks before release, downloads only and a top 10 placing with probobaly him climbing the chart further...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we will have a Number One out of this sometime in the next month :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here for the latest info on chart positions for Grace Kelly,

Interesting choice of genre heheh

They are confusing him with the 'other' MIKA.

As http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika/dp/B00004TTVJ/sr=1-4/qid=1168380417/ref=sr_1_4/202-9264697-2216653?ie=UTF8&s=music

I ended up with a download album by the wrong guy - thanks iTunes. GRRRRRR!!!

CW.

It might interesting to have a look at what will be realeased the same day than Grace Kelly

New Release Schedule (Physical): Monday 29 January

Bloc Party – The Prayer

Bowling For Soup - High School Never Ends

Captain Flashback – Crazy Horses

Dartz! - Once Twice Again!

Erick E - The Beat Is Rockin'

Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race

Hot Club De Paris – Shipwreck (2x 7â€Â)

Josh Groban – February Song

Junior Jack – See You Dancin’

Kasabian – Me Plus One

The Little Ones – Oh MJ

Mark Morrison - Dance 4 Me

Mika – Grace Kelly

My Federation - Honey Bee

Nas – Hip Hop is Dead

Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me

Noisettes – Sister Rosetta (Capture The Spirit)

Pink Grease – Carlights

Pop Levi – Sugar Assault Me Now

Protokoll – Paradoxon

Public Domain feat Lucia Holm - I Feel Love

Roger Sanchez - Lost

Sarah Nixey – When I’m Here With You

Seth Lakeman – King And Country

Switches - Drama Queen

I think N°1 is really possible but I'm scared of Bloc Party's come back (even though the song is not as good as their previous singles) but this is it, no big names :) so it's really possible!

Though I don't understand why the release of GK is so late, usually a physical single is released a week after the download...

I think N°1 is really possible but I'm scared of Bloc Party's come back (even though the song is not as good as their previous singles) but this is it, no big names :) so it's really possible!

Bloc Party should get top 10, might get top 5 (even though it's their weakest track for a while, I think it'll benefit from the 'comeback' tag). Fall Out Boy could be another obstacle, but I think Mika should make it to the top of the tree.

Though I don't understand why the release of GK is so late, usually a physical single is released a week after the download...

Because otherwise people might download it illegally and it's sales wouldn't count. :wink2: Now that the charts have changed, the whole way music is released or flagged up for attention has also changed. :)

Because otherwise people might download it illegally and it's sales wouldn't count. :wink2: Now that the charts have changed, the whole way music is released or flagged up for attention has also changed. :)

I know, it's a good thing, but I meant, the single should have released next week ;)

Anyway Mika is not in the Top 3, and he will certainly end up top 5 (according to Thursday mid-sales) cause he's not far from it

He still could end up at number 1 this week

But next week JoJo or Just Jack might get the top spot but Mika would reclaim the top spot when his physical single is released :).