and I'm another Mika newbie

MandyF

Hi all

I finally made it here after only a little persuasion. I'm loving Mika's sounds, I'm really hooked on his music, he is so talented.

About me - yet another Scissor sisters boardie (hi to all the others!), live in Nottinghamshire UK, and am going to see him for the first time in Leeds in February along with a few people I have converted.

This board looks good, i'll have a good look around tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and I got a little message from Mika on myspace, I was so pleased he had responded. I'm a groupie in the making!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I finally made it here after only a little persuasion. I'm loving Mika's sounds, I'm really hooked on his music, he is so talented.

About me - yet another Scissor sisters boardie (hi to all the others!), live in Nottinghamshire UK, and am going to see him for the first time in Leeds in February along with a few people I have converted.

This board looks good, i'll have a good look around tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and I got a little message from Mike on myspace, I was so pleased he had responded. I'm a groupie in the making!!!

Welcome to mikefanclub Mandy!

You rock!

Manny

XOXOXOXOXOXO

PS: Is it ok to assume you mean MIKA instead of this Mike guy you mentioned above?

PPS: :old: <---That's me (minus the gray hair, still in my 30s!) after my neck and back surgery...