hi!

ipeeinpools

hello from the snow walloped eastern united states. i recently saw mika on a small segment aired on mtv about new artists. i listened to his music and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. this doesn't happen with me very often, so he must be especially exceptional. well just saying hello!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!!! and welcome!

I have to say that I fell in love with Mika too... Two days ago.

I received a bad news from my best friend on friday, quarrelled with other friend on saturday and with my boyfriend on sunday.... but "Grace Kelly" made me forget about everything, made me smile and now almost everything is Ok!!!

Mika, with his songs, is able to shine the sun on me... and to make me stronger and happier!

Kiss

Fede from Italy

hello from the snow walloped eastern united states. i recently saw mika on a small segment aired on mtv about new artists. i listened to his music and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. this doesn't happen with me very often, so he must be especially exceptional. well just saying hello!

Me too - glad too see I'm not the only one to loose his senses in this way! I know the moment I heard him sing that he was a little bit special...

And can we have some our snow back too? :wink2: I would normally be skiing in the Alps right now, except there is hardly any there!