WATCH THIS! t-mobile street gig online

Gill

Hi fellow Mikaholics!

I was one of the very, very, VERY lucky t-mobile competition winners and went to the t-mobile streetgig / album launch in Berkeley Square on 5 February. Oh yeah! :punk:

I still can't quite believe it. Now you can all share at least part of this absolutely fantastic occasion by going to http://www.streetgigs.co.uk/previous_street_gigs_mika.aspx?page=footage

Sadly, it isn't the whole gig, but there's a really good video of his GK performance, which anyone else who was there will agree captures the moment perfectly. It really was an amazing evening and he was even better than we'd hope live. There's a second video that includes interviews with the man himself, in which he is clearly relaxed and enjoying the moment, and also several interviews with fans. I've seen from some of your posts that I'm not the only one who was there. Maybe some of you will spot yourselves in the crowd, or even being interviewed!

Sadly, if you don't have at least 1Mb broadband you won't be able to view this properly. I CAN'T - which is a right royal pain in the backside. But hey - I have the memories! Sorry to sound smug ;-)

In the meantime, it may be half term (I work in a school), but I'm going to have to get OFF here and do some work. I've spent far too much of my time on here and the family are complaining about how I'm hogging the pc. You'll have less of my long-winded ramblings when school resumes next week, I promise!

For now - Enjoy!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it and I was transported right back there again, I was right at the front and pretty sure I just saw myself "hey mum I'm on the telly!"

I have a real balloon phobia though and seeing those giant balloons again scares me whilst we were there my boyfriend had to keep pushing them the other way as I was freaking out so much!!

Great to see it again though. I love Mika soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched it and I was transported right back there again, I was right at the front and pretty sure I just saw myself "hey mum I'm on the telly!"

I have a real balloon phobia though and seeing those giant balloons again scares me whilst we were there my boyfriend had to keep pushing them the other way as I was freaking out so much!!

Great to see it again though. I love Mika soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh! We must have been standing close to one another then because we were right at the front too! I think badges are a must from now on so we can recognise each other!

I think you will probably be seeing the T Mobile gig on Channel 4 in the not too distant future, they usually show them on there, the follow up gig is the View at Edinburgh Castle.

It looked fantastic!

I think he was wearing his favourite shirt, I have seen it a few times now. :naughty:

:harp:I've had the same Shirt on for 4 WEEKS now!

Yes I do believe that Mika Loves this shirt, he has worn it for all the performances I have seen!