Hey Up!!

melanieuk2004

:blink: I've just finished my last night shift & i'm knackered!:insane: I listened to Mika on my i-pod, it was great, kept me goin, i really enjoyed it, sounds cool in the middle of the night, i'm off now & i'm gonna celebrate tonight with a drink whilst watchin the Radio 2 session Mika did, i recorded it over & over again!! :cheers: I didn't realise until the other day but when u download Mika's album off i-tunes u get 3 extra bonus tracks, if u buy the album r they on there? 3 acoustic tracks, they're brill. I'm too busy lookin at this website to get some sleep!

Later lollipops :groupwave:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alwq2002
Yeah i thought it was just on the album anyway but when i saw it in the shops it doesn't say about the 3 acoustic tracks on it, COOL EH?!:thumb_yello:

--ohh, really? What's the name of them?--

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I think I my mum recorded the radio2 thing. I hope no one has videoed over it though... xDD

We were gonna record it on a newer video and I could keep the video safe from eing taped over.. but we couldnt find it :(

So. I suppose my old vid will do. lol

:blink: I've just finished my last night shift & i'm knackered!:insane: I listened to Mika on my i-pod, it was great, kept me goin, i really enjoyed it, sounds cool in the middle of the night

I totally understand what you mean!!! I can't stop listening to Mika, and he keeps me company when I'm at university! lol I'm on campus from 8am till 6pm, gets REALLY hectic, his music keeps me going on from one class to the other without passing out! lol :wink2:

I can't get a hold of the bonus tracks :( Why oh why doesn't iTunes have a 'Kuwait' store? Why?! :crybaby:

Apple iTunes is required to have different stores in different countries. I think it is the record labels and digital rights management (DRM) agreements that stipulate requirement.

I have US account and it wouldn't let me log into the UK iTunes store. However, I was able to create an account with Amazon.co.uk and order the CD now even though it will not be available until March 27th in the US.

That is typical - UK launch precedes US launch by 4-8 weeks usually. I prefer the UK import CDs, however, because they usually are different and better. Also, they don't have that annoying cellophane theft wrapping that US CDs have. Dumb...