The album!!

xMariax

ei tegelt on hästi lahe rääkida samasuguste mikafriikidega nagu ma ise olen ;D

mu sõbrad on kõik siuksed et no mida sa tra jälle temast räägid, a ma olen ju nii ära armund ! :D

ongi noh:roftl:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mfr_omg: I luff Mika, He is so smexii :mf_lustslow: I first read about him in a magazine called Mizz and so I went on his MySpace and from then I am totally crazy about him. He's taken over my life. I have posters all round my room and constantly listening to Life In Cartoon Motion <3. Even my science teacher (who is male by the way) likes his music. Mika's defiantly got us all hooked on him. :wub2:

:mfr_omg: I luff Mika, He is so smexii :mf_lustslow: I first read about him in a magazine called Mizz and so I went on his MySpace and from then I am totally crazy about him. He's taken over my life. I have posters all round my room and constantly listening to Life In Cartoon Motion <3. Even my science teacher (who is male by the way) likes his music. Mika's defiantly got us all hooked on him. :wub2:

YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE POSTERS OF HIM! Nowhere to get them here :(

Awww I'm so glad you've got it:woot_jump: I got mine from the supermarket and I jumping around muttering I've got Mika's album like some loony and speeding my mum around the supermarket so we could get back to the car and play it.She thought I'd gone :insane: which I had of course Mika mad!

I did that too!! Well not the singing.. but the dancing. Zomg. I stared at the graphics for aaages x3 so beautifully done x3