The album!!

xMariax

I just got the album an hour ago or so, when I saw it in my mum's hands I was like " Gimme gimme gimme " and as soon as I got it i ran to my room and started crying!:roftl: :roftl: I didn't wanna cry in front of my mum. I was soooo happy! And still am! When lollipop came on I started crying again and had to pause it, and when any other world and over my shoulder came I started crying too. Oh I'm such a crybaby.:naughty:

I absolutley adore lollipop, love today and big girl(you are beautiful) and Over my shoulder is soooo sad. I'm so-so happy!

I probably can't listen to anything else for a couple of weeks now, but that's fine by me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww I'm so glad you've got it:woot_jump: I got mine from the supermarket and I jumping around muttering I've got Mika's album like some loony and speeding my mum around the supermarket so we could get back to the car and play it.She thought I'd gone :insane: which I had of course Mika mad!

Definitly she probably just forgot to say the "g" who could possibly think he's odd looking ???

My brother said the same, he only likes Grace Kelly so he says switch that [/i]**** rubbish off when I play the rest of the album and another faveourite of his is you've lost the plot you have.

My bro is so rude.My sister thank god loves him too.We dance and sing together :):)

I just got the album an hour ago or so, when I saw it in my mum's hands I was like " Gimme gimme gimme " and as soon as I got it i ran to my room and started crying!:roftl: :roftl: I didn't wanna cry in front of my mum. I was soooo happy! And still am! When lollipop came on I started crying again and had to pause it, and when any other world and over my shoulder came I started crying too. Oh I'm such a crybaby.:naughty:

I absolutley adore lollipop, love today and big girl(you are beautiful) and Over my shoulder is soooo sad. I'm so-so happy!

I probably can't listen to anything else for a couple of weeks now, but that's fine by me.

oh dear.. sounds like some serious obsession going on here :shocked::roftl:

congrats anyway!

yay one more happy person in the world :toot::yay: I'm still waiting for mine :sneaky2: I guess it will be released here before I get the one I've ordered :roftl: doesn't matter though, my daughter also wants it so I'll just buy an extra :punk:

Kule näha on jah :D eriti esimeses postituses :roftl:

Irw.:roftl:

Mul tuli möte. Sinu sünnipäev on minu omast kolm päeva hiljem kui ma öieti mäletan, peame koos ja kutsume Mika endale sünnipäevalaulu laulma.:roftl: