Paul Smith testimonial

Mirtilla

I've just read few lines on a magazine saying that Mika has got the new testimonial of the Paul Smith international campaign! :punk:

ok, maybe it's an old news and all you guys probably already knew it..but i did have no idea..

mika-8922.JPG

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I did like this photo. The colouring reminded me a little of those idealized images of young men in paintings, maybe Anthony van Dyck? I don't know-- it just looked a little costumy to me and I like that :blush-anim-cl:

I like it too, even it doesn't reflect his..how can i say.."personality"? he looks more adult, older, doesn't he? he's more coloured, "happy", crazy:naughty:

titania i don't remember van Dyck, but the colouring reminds me some paintings by Hopper, you know?

I like it too, even it doesn't reflect his..how can i say.."personality"? he looks more adult, older, doesn't he? he's more coloured, "happy", crazy:naughty:

titania i don't remember van Dyck, but the colouring reminds me some paintings by Hopper, you know?

OMG where did you get that avatar? I simply LOVE that picture in it! :mf_lustslow: