Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love all this excitement its fantastic. all the packing up and getting to the place. me all i have to do is get in the car drive 20mins and im there. oh and dress up of course.

have great time and safe journey to all that attend tomorrow

thx u so much!! i gotta feeling we are gonna have a wicked time!!

You have a good one too!!! are u going to birm or London?

enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

DID I TELL EVERYONE IM SEEING MIKA TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::biggrin2:

Please - which pub are we meeting up in, tomorrow afternoon? I get to Travelodge about 3 pm-ish ...

hi angelic...

as far as i know we are meeting at the travel lodge! some ppl. will get there early and i think there is a pub there or next door or something! actually i have no idea we have mobile numbers and stuff. but if yr at travel lodge at 3 everyone should be getting there rooms then:thumb_yello:

hi angelic...

as far as i know we are meeting at the travel lodge! some ppl. will get there early and i think there is a pub there or next door or something! actually i have no idea we have mobile numbers and stuff. but if yr at travel lodge at 3 everyone should be getting there rooms then:thumb_yello:

Yeh travelodge for 3 everyone , see you all there ! :thumb_yello:

Hope I'll see you all tomorrow - probably in the queue. I'll phone you, andi or hannah-spanner if I'm lost.

Does everyone walk into these places with their cameras. Aren't they taken away? All these pictures and videos surely aren't taken on phones? My phone is cr**!

Mobile - charged

camera batteries - charged

photo cards - packed

clothes - ready

kagoul - sadly ready....

Hope I'll see you all tomorrow - probably in the queue. I'll phone you, andi or hannah-spanner if I'm lost.

Does everyone walk into these places with their cameras. Aren't they taken away? All these pictures and videos surely aren't taken on phones? My phone is cr**!

Mobile - charged

camera batteries - charged

photo cards - packed

clothes - ready

kagoul - sadly ready....

yeah i was wondering about this aswell...if we are able to take cameras into the concert or if we have to hide them ?

or if we arent even aloud bags in?

anyone know?