im about to FAINT!!!!! LA - troubadour

Sivan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that Mika would come to Estonia too ..

i hope for u to!!!

can u believe i arrive to LA on the 20th?!?! and the show is on the 25th?!?!

OMG so lucky! i allmost ordered a flight ticket to the 27th!!! :shocked:

Lol I'm glad I could be of help. Thats really great, though! You'll have to meet him so you can tell everyone about what a fabulous time you had =D

im hoping :)

im just talking to a friend about maybe meeting in vegas...hehe

Yeah, vegas is great =D The weather is actually much improved, its lovely outside. If you like it you'll have to come back when Mika performs in Vegas *crosses fingers* lol

oh ive been there 3 times b 4 :) i love vegas!!!

well see tho...

the thing is...im moving to LA in 2 weeks (from Israel) and she is working in israel at dominos pizza... so they have a huge convention in vegas on may... so we thought to meet :)

but maybe she will come to LA anyway so im not sure... i dnt have a lot of money now.... and i need to find work in LA...

That's great =D I love Vegas, too. Still can't wait to leave for London, though haha

Ah, I see. Are you happy about the move? It's quite the change O_o I hope you like it in LA =D I have never really been there but my friends in California love it so I suppose it must be pretty cool. That would be great if your friend could make it to LA, though. Road trips may be the cheapest route but that doesn't mean they're cheap.

That's great =D I love Vegas, too. Still can't wait to leave for London, though haha

Ah, I see. Are you happy about the move? It's quite the change O_o I hope you like it in LA =D I have never really been there but my friends in California love it so I suppose it must be pretty cool. That would be great if your friend could make it to LA, though. Road trips may be the cheapest route but that doesn't mean they're cheap.

yeah ive been to LA 3 times.... longest was a month...on june-july 2006.

i hope ill like it! hope ill find a job! ick!

u going to london?

i was there twice! hehe but long time ago :) i wanted to go threw london on the way to LA...but it didnt work out after all. maybe next time!

Very nice! I hope you like it too! No doubt it will take getting used to but hopefully after you get settled you'll love it there. I'm sure you can find a job. It may take a little bit but there is always a job out there. I wish you the best of luck!

Ya, for Uni. I'm so excited but also scared out of my mind. It will be my first time living on my own and it will be in a foreign country. O_o I'll have to get a job at a bookstore or strarbucks or something haha

Ah, thats very cool. You've been to so many places. I've been to maybe three US states, Mexico, and Chile. hahaha That's why I'm so desperate to see the world, always have been. From London I'll be studying abroad lol

Very nice! I hope you like it too! No doubt it will take getting used to but hopefully after you get settled you'll love it there. I'm sure you can find a job. It may take a little bit but there is always a job out there. I wish you the best of luck!

Ya, for Uni. I'm so excited but also scared out of my mind. It will be my first time living on my own and it will be in a foreign country. O_o I'll have to get a job at a bookstore or strarbucks or something haha

Ah, thats very cool. You've been to so many places. I've been to maybe three US states, Mexico, and Chile. hahaha That's why I'm so desperate to see the world, always have been. From London I'll be studying abroad lol

u know i have a penpal...we been "talking" since i was 15...

she is from australia and never been out of there just till about a week ago :) she moved to london to :)

I'm from Texas and am in L.A. for Spring Break and while my sister was driving me around, we drove past the Troubadour and I most definitely freaked out and yelled, "Mika's performing there in a few weeeeeeeeeeeks!" Too bad our Spring Break isn't a week later so I could go to the show :(

Tell me about it! If I could hang out outside the troubador I definitely would but I have school the next day.... And then on tuesday I have school off so I can wait outside best-buy to get the first Vegas copy of LICM!!!!!!! WOOO! Sorry, I'm excited lol

Sorry for never getting back to you, dear. I guess I just lost track of this thread. That's very cool! How did your penpal like the change?

hehe its ok!

she likes it :) there r + and - ;) but overall she is having fun!

I found out about it when the tickets were already sold out!!!! im so mad!! i hope he comes to anaheim @ the house of blues! i have to see him!!!:shocked:

if he came to Anaheim...i would FOLLOW! hehe

wouldnt miss something kinda close!

NY is something ellse but... ;)

i hope he will come back again soon!

LOL i havent seen him yet and want him to come back allready ;)