• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I try to do that...

But I'm not sure I actually can! :roftl:

well i looooove them so i was so happy to meet them:) i was in the clouds LOL

will probably b the same with MIKA...

im afraid ill have the urge to give him a huge hug....he looks so cute...u just want to give him a big hug!:wub2:

well i looooove them so i was so happy to meet them:) i was in the clouds LOL

will probably b the same with MIKA...

im afraid ill have the urge to give him a huge hug....he looks so cute...u just want to give him a big hug!:wub2:

Ok...THAT I would definatly ask him! :wub2: I just couldn't resist... :roftl:

I would run next to mika and if he would turn and look into my eyes I'd start blushing...."Hey....Mike...I...erm.....think...your songs are.....erm...nice...:shocked: "...and then Mika would call the security:mf_rosetinted:

I would run next to mika and if he would turn and look into my eyes I'd start blushing...."Hey....Mike...I...erm.....think...your songs are.....erm...nice...:shocked: "...and then Mika would call the security:mf_rosetinted:

HAHA! What would you do then?

LOL! :roftl:

i wonder what will happend to me! interesting!

Lol:roftl: :roftl:

Or.....maybe I'd follow him and say "Hey" and stuff and if I'd see him leaving I'd punch myself in the face so my nose would start bleeding and I'd start screaming "Help, please...:boxed: " ...then he must help me...:blush-anim-cl:

Aww, it'd be so cute if he'd help you!:naughty:

Haha! I have this problem, which is, that everytime I meet a person who speaks with just a little bit of british accent, I overdo it extremely! I sound like a olding!

That's my problem too!! I can so relate to that! Im 17, i shouldn't sound like :old: !! :lmao:

Or.....maybe I'd follow him and say "Hey" and stuff and if I'd see him leaving I'd punch myself in the face so my nose would start bleeding and I'd start screaming "Help, please...:boxed: " ...then he must help me...:blush-anim-cl:

OK! RELAX TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!!!!

;)

Haha! That's something i've imagined could happen to me if I met Mika! :roftl:

Is Freddie the only male fan?:shocked:

not anymore!!

:)

maybe i got one from mexico....one from the usa... and one from bulgaria! :)

*waiting for their letters* :blink: