ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha.. Don't anyone notice how many times you print?

lol not really...most ppl r gone by the time i do it or just a friend stay somtimes...and she knows about the book ;)

i did it! home allready

lol not really...most ppl r gone by the time i do it or just a friend stay somtimes...and she knows about the book ;)

i did it! home allready

Great! :thumb_yello:

So everything's alright?

Great! :thumb_yello:

So everything's alright?

yep :)

just need to orgenize everything... so i wont have to much work figure who is who when i start making the book....

ICK! i forgot to print few! =P

ill try tomorrow

youpi! i'm so happy for you, sivan... after all the work you've done, it would be AWESOME if you met him personally!

but giving it through SM if that doesn't work out is also a great idea.

wowwowWOW. :)

youpi! i'm so happy for you, sivan... after all the work you've done, it would be AWESOME if you met him personally!

but giving it through SM if that doesn't work out is also a great idea.

wowwowWOW. :)

SM?:blink:

Sunny Monkey!

Or you could give it to me to give to stars?

OH!!! SUNNY MONKEY!!! ok lol sorry!!!!

hmm i think stars dont like me lol....

she didnt reply my messeges on myspace =P:boxed:

yep, i meant sunny monkey.

if you don't end up meeting mika, i'm sure sunny monkey would give it to him somehow. but if all goes well and you meet him yourself, you won't have to worry about that!

i'm pretty sure you'll be able to meet him. :wink2:

yep, i meant sunny monkey.

if you don't end up meeting mika, i'm sure sunny monkey would give it to him somehow. but if all goes well and you meet him yourself, you won't have to worry about that!

i'm pretty sure you'll be able to meet him. :wink2:

ok lets b positive ;)

exactly! :P

do you think it's a good idea to have fans who meet him at his next shows to tell him that you're going to give him a scrapbook at the gig you go to? so that he knows and will be more likely to come out at your gig?

or do you want it as a pure surprise!

exactly! :P

do you think it's a good idea to have fans who meet him at his next shows to tell him that you're going to give him a scrapbook at the gig you go to? so that he knows and will be more likely to come out at your gig?

or do you want it as a pure surprise!

hmm i guess its possible :) who go b 4 me?

i know i'm going on the 21st for sure.

ok well! than if u meet him will u let him know ill b there trying to give it to him?

but if u can try saying we have a gift from the fans... and its a surprise :)

ahh, i get it...keep the suspense rolling! :P

i'll be sure to tell him that you've got a gift for him from fans around the world. let's hope he hasn't become so incredibly famous over the past weeks that he can't come out after shows...!

i'll be sure to tell him that you've got a gift for him from fans around the world. let's hope he hasn't become so incredibly famous over the past weeks that he can't come out after shows...!

okee cool:thumb_yello: thats a deal...and make sure he remember to look for me! LOL

tell him sivan from israel that just moved to LA... maybe he will remember my messege on myspace;)

Sounds good! Dont forget to tell him (if u can) it's the 25. day gig where Sivan is coming! :thumb_yello:

okee cool:thumb_yello: thats a deal...and make sure he remember to look for me! LOL

tell him sivan from israel that just moved to LA... maybe he will remember my messege on myspace;)

Hey, cool! So you did message him!