Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks:wink2: So...:shocked: Do you like LA? Tell me, tell me?:shocked:

Oh no, another person who has changed the profile pic...

Im too visual person,

I remember everybody almost only by pictures here... :roftl:

Although I love your new avatar...

Oh no, another person who has changed the profile pic...

Im too visual person,

I remember everybody almost only by pictures here... :roftl:

Although I love your new avatar...

I know... I remember everybody by their avatars too...:bleh:

Glad you like it:bleh:

Whoa, I really liked the gallery!

And i spotted something too...

[ATTACH]397[/ATTACH]

Toothpicks!! :biggrin2:

LMAO!!! u crack me up :roftl:

i found the ones i needed :)

sivan- you're in LA- that's awesome. depressed? don't worry...i was a bit depressed after meeting mika last night (he came to a local music station), don't know WHY, i should have been jumping up and down! but i was happy afterwards. :) think i just needed sleep. :wink2:

guess what? i sorta shoved in front of him after the show last night and told him you have something for him at the LA show...turns out, he often surfs this site and knows about the scrapbook; he saw something brewing! :cheerful_h4h:

mika said he'd keep an eye out for you at the LA show...even said he was excited! whoo hoo- your efforts worked:thumb_yello:

now you have no reason to be depressed..:) think it's just homesickness from leaving israel; everything will be fine soon. huzzah!

sivan- you're in LA- that's awesome. depressed? don't worry...i was a bit depressed after meeting mika last night (he came to a local music station), don't know WHY, i should have been jumping up and down! but i was happy afterwards. :) think i just needed sleep. :wink2:

guess what? i sorta shoved in front of him after the show last night and told him you have something for him at the LA show...turns out, he often surfs this site and knows about the scrapbook; he saw something brewing! :cheerful_h4h:

mika said he'd keep an eye out for you at the LA show...even said he was excited! whoo hoo- your efforts worked:thumb_yello:

now you have no reason to be depressed..:) think it's just homesickness from leaving israel; everything will be fine soon. huzzah!

AH SIVAN! HOW EXCITING!

AH SIVAN! HOW EXCITING!

OMG!!! where did raha wroye this??? i didnt see!!

i just has an awfull talk with my BF :(

he makes me feel bad saying i should come back and live with him....damn its hard!!!

and now i saw this post! makes me feel better :(

Hey Sivan - glad you arrived safely. Changed my avatar - but you will probably remember me because of the step-by-step help you had to give me re my letter, photo etc :wink2: Hope everything works out well for you - the Gallery is really smart!! :thumb_yello:

Hey Sivan - glad you arrived safely. Changed my avatar - but you will probably remember me because of the step-by-step help you had to give me re my letter, photo etc :wink2: Hope everything works out well for you - the Gallery is really smart!! :thumb_yello:

heya :)

lol i remember ;)

I know I'm too late but thats an awesome idea!!! I'm sure hes gonna be super happy when he reads it all!!!:biggrin2:

hey ash :)

yeah we all hope!!!

i started making it and it looks cool :)

WOW! How cool! I hope he'll love it, 'cos I think all of us have really put soemthing into this :):wink2:

yes he will im sure :) my aunt gave me tns of stickers yesterday...i even have a sticker of coke and pizza! LOL

Sivan' date=' I cant wait for looking at it!

Its exciting :D

Did ya get my e-mail?? Well I mean what I say....you dont need to xD[/quote']

hey.... hmmmm i think i did? PM me with the details.... need to print it to right? to ad to the book?

Hey Sivan , hope your liking LA , when do get to watch the main man?

hey its ok tho i was a bit deepressed yesterday and a day b 4....hmmm

i hope today will b better!