What is MIKA up to on the 18th MAy??

daisylou

Just on the MIKA website and the Brighton gig is now on the 11th of May. (freddie means we won`t now be the first to see those tan lines!!)

so what is he doing on the 18th that made us all change our plans to the 13th?

xx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on the MIKA website and the Brighton gig is now on the 11th of May. (freddie means we won`t now be the first to see those tan lines!!)

so what is he doing on the 18th that made us all change our plans to the 13th?

xx

last i heard (until i posted the may 11 date yesterday) was that the brighton gig was may 21st, maybe he is just really indecisive:shocked: Are you going to brighton Daisy? See you there:punk:

I am just pleased his web site has been updated if that is the case:thumb_yello:

Hiya Jenafer

No won`t be at Brighton wish I was! but am going to Leeds so at least will get to see him in the flesh so to speak LOL!

Do you live in Brighton I`ve always fancied going there dunno why but always seems olde worlde and clean with nice beach-oops going off on one again!!

XX

nah dont live there, but it is nice and some streets have the most beautiful houses and the lanes are olde worlde, but it is too over crowded for me! the beaches are stoney though and i am always worried about broken glass and needles when i take the kids there:shocked: I used to live in Bournemouth , around there is beautiful:mf_lustslow: I am also going to Leeds he heee, so see you there will be a mika weekender :mf_lustslow::punk: