Mika on Dutch TV!!

Tessy

(dunno if this was posted here already...if so...excuse me!)

Tonight Mika was a guest in the Jensen! show on Dutch tv, I personally hate the show BUT a lot of people usually watch it and thank heavens the host was very positive about Mika. Mika was looking very good and he was witty. He sang Grace Kelly while playing the piano and that was the only acompany he had, it sounded very good though! It still amazes me that Mika sings so very good when he sings live.

On the whole, a very good postive vibe going on in Holland which is good cause now more people will know about Mika!:thumb_yello:

oh and this: http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/video/ is the website of the show and the episode in which Mika was might turn up on this page coz you can re-watch all the old episodes here. The shows has just started its new season this week that's why the "newest" date dates back to december.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no it usually takes a week before they upload the video's. I was just explaining that, when you go there now you see video's from december it's because the show had a break from december till this week. Mika was on the third episode of the new season. Probably next week his show will be put on this site, so you don't have to wait untill May lol

No, no it usually takes a week before they upload the video's. I was just explaining that, when you go there now you see video's from december it's because the show had a break from december till this week. Mika was on the third episode of the new season. Probably next week his show will be put on this site, so you don't have to wait untill May lol

thanks, that is a relief, cause I couldn't wait until May... I want him now!!!!!!!!!( only joking). Anyway, maybe you can tell me as I'm a bit of a braces addict, which colour was he wearing and was he olaying with them?:wink2:

Anyway, maybe you can tell me as I'm a bit of a braces addict, which colour was he wearing and was he olaying with them?:wink2:

Uhm you mean his clothing right (non native english here, sorry, sometimes I get confused)?

If so; he was wearing blackish washed jeans (the tight fit kind ...need I say more?) and a green sweater with a white top underneath. My mum thought he looked fit :naughty:

If not; sorry, I got confused when you mentioned the braces....(and what means olaying?) just say so if I ask stupid Q's....:wink2:

:wink2: braces are those old-fashioned things usually associated with older men, those things that hold up trousers to stop them from falling down, Mika has started wearing long colourful braces as a fashion item and during his stage performances he plays with them....:wink2:

:wink2: braces are those old-fashioned things usually associated with older men, those things that hold up trousers to stop them from falling down, Mika has started wearing long colourful braces as a fashion item and during his stage performances he plays with them....:wink2:

It sorta dawned on me you might mean those....(in my head they are called suspenders...never mind) but sorry to dissapoint you...he didn't wear any tonight! His green shirt was highly colourful though, very happy green:thumb_yello:

It sorta dawned on me you might mean those....(in my head they are called suspenders...never mind) but sorry to dissapoint you...he didn't wear any tonight! His green shirt was highly colourful though, very happy green:thumb_yello:

DID HE JUST SIT BY THE PIANO AND NOT MOVE AROUND, OR DID HE MOVE AROUND AND JERK UP HIS TROUSERS (SKINNY BODY) EVERY 5ECS,

WHEN YOU SEE HIM IN HIS BRACES, WATCH HIM CLOSELY, HOW HE PLAYS WITH THEM

sORRY IT'S ALL IN CAPS, MUST HAVE HIT THE WRONG BUTTON..:wink2:

When he left the couch (on which he was sitting while talking to the host) to go to his piano, I indeed noticed that his jeans were nearly falling of his cute little bum, but he wasn't jerking them up during singing (at least, I didn't notice) I was a little pre-occupied with his eyes and his smile...wow...

When he left the couch (on which he was sitting while talking to the host) to go to his piano, I indeed noticed that his jeans were nearly falling of his cute little bum, but he wasn't jerking them up during singing (at least, I didn't notice) I was a little pre-occupied with his eyes and his smile...wow...

Mhm, he's very tall and skinny, he loves great colourful clothes and he loves wearing braces, he's a great mover, he's got fantastic features and a very sexy smileoh and before I forget.... he can sing .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 look out for his braces!!!! they are sex appeal, sorry, brace appeal !!!!!!!

Tessy,

Thank you so much for posting when this would be on! That's is so nice of you.

Unfortunately I didn't read the message in time, but I did accidentally catch the last 2 minutes of Mika singing Grace Kelly.

Was Mika interviewed on Jensen or did he just show up to sing?

He was in Hilversum? That's like 15 minutes from me!

I wonder if he was out yesterday in Amsterdam?

There is one bar in the city I like (and Ganymede) that will play Mika anytime. We lovingly call it the 'Butterfly Lounge'.

Maybe we should get together for Mika cocktails?

I think he will eventually show up playing Paradiso or Melkweg or maybe HMH if he gets that popular here.

When Mika plays NL we absolutely must get together for a pre-show cocktail meet-up!

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin, the re-run is tonight at 17.40u, on RTL 5 so you could watch it then (hope you read this in time!)

IT WAS GREAT!! They talked about his suitcases (apparently someone at the airport threw red paint on them!), his coat, his mousse (for his hair) and when Robert asked where the other band member were, Mika said that they had troubles with their visa (is that the right word?) :roftl: I loved the Grace Kelly performance!! :D

Now I am just dead jealous that you kids got to see the interview and I didn't!

I am normally so hooked up when music people are in town.

If you think about it you just know that Mika was in Amsterdam after filming Jensen last night! He was looking for the Butterfly Lounge, Amsterdam!

He probably walked by my apartment! I live on the bloody Nieuwmaarkt, everyone walks past my place!

I knew I could feel good energy in town last night!

Yeah, I was bummed out that I couldn't get tickets to the Jensen show and didn't have time to get to Schiphol (no car, bit too far away and I have weekend OV (you Dutchies know what I'm talking about:wink2: )) else I would have gone there!

A friend of mine works at Schiphol (which is good for when you want to know the exact arrival of some stars:thumb_yello: ) and she saw Mika when he left, damn her she didn't even throw herself in front of him telling him he's the hottest man in town.

And OMG Kevin, he might've passed your house:shocked: can I buy a piece of your pavement lol?

I watched the show tonight! I was awesome!!!

Very funny about the mousse!

And very funny about Herman dancing!

Hihi!

HERMAN!

It was very funny. I looked it two times x) I know Mika since uuuuhmm... Novembre i think. And i still love him <3

(okay, my english is very bad :wink2: )

Butterfly Lounge?!! That's a nice uuuh tent :P

HERMAN!

It was very funny. I looked it two times x) I know Mika since uuuuhmm... Novembre i think. And i still love him <3

(okay, my english is very bad :wink2: )

Butterfly Lounge?!! That's a nice uuuh tent :P

where did you watch it? i'd like see it also..