Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im ALWAYS hungry for breakfast.. ppl are weird who dont eat it :roftl: :roftl:

I actually can eat pretty much and not put on weight.. but then I dont eat as much as I did when I was a kid :P

Im hungry in the mornings.. sometimes. But most days I make myself eat :)

I eat a lot of chocolate.... normally I don't eat before 5:00 pm, because I don't eat breakfast and that's the time I get home. (I don't like school food). But I still eat sooo much:naughty:

Nicole.. Breakfast is the most important meal!!!!!

I eat a lot of chocolate.... normally I don't eat before 5:00 pm, because I don't eat breakfast and that's the time I get home. (I don't like school food). But I still eat sooo much:naughty:

Eating breakfast is important.. especially if you're studying or taking a test :D

I do eat breakfast when it's the weekend, but i haven't eaten it on schooldays for about 3-4 years.

I never at breakfast in the mornings before school... But I always felt ill (wasnt sick) I just never felt well. But Ive been ok ever since I started eating breakfast. Or betrust as my brother sam says :D

I do eat breakfast when it's the weekend, but i haven't eaten it on schooldays for about 3-4 years.

I was the same at school , exactly the same , I couldnt eat school dinners I was too shy to go , I had one hour for lunch , I used to walk 25 minutes , have lunch at home for ten and then walk back!!!!

I was the same at school , exactly the same , I couldnt eat school dinners I was too shy to go , I had one hour for lunch , I used to walk 25 minutes , have lunch at home for ten and then walk back!!!!

I don't like to eat school food. It's yuck! When i was younger I was in a hospital and they examined if there is something wrong with me, because I ate almost nothing. There was nothing wrong. I just didn't like food. In the first grade, I remember when I weighted 19 kilogrammes.:shocked: I was always the skinniest one in our class.

I don't like to eat school food. It's yuck! When i was younger I was in a hospital and they examined if there is something wrong with me, because I ate almost nothing. There was nothing wrong. I just didn't like food. In the first grade, I remember when I weighted 19 kilogrammes.:shocked: I was always the skinniest one in our class.

Why dont you have a packed lunch? I do. You can have what ever you want them.. mmm chocolate <3

Lol. I hate school food as well.. XD

Ill only have the jacket potato from there.. and some days its really manky.. so I would only eat the cheses and beans (YUM <3) and 2 chocolate oat cakes YUM

Lol. I hate school food as well.. XD

Ill only have the jacket potato from there.. and some days its really manky.. so I would only eat the cheses and beans (YUM <3) and 2 chocolate oat cakes YUM

:P I have never eaten food in a school before.. I was homeschooled. My mother made sure I ate when I was a kid :roftl: