The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

During the lunchbreak we sometimes go to the shop. Then I buy...:blink: ....chocolate :doh:

Hey guys :thumb_yello: I go down the shop down the road for dinner now, I hated school dinners.I don't eat breakfast either can't remember whenI last did. Yeah I'm watching toy story :biggrin2:

We areant aloud to leave the school :(

Some of the stuff in the school cafe is nice :D Jacket potatos are lovely 50% of the time. We have icelollies, frozen smoothie things and these fruity slush puppy things ^___^

Hi OC :)

I was meant to quote somin in that previous post so now it looks a bit odd coz I forgot

Hahaha I do that all the time :D And sometimes I accidently quote the wrong one.. then I have to edit it XD

We never used to be allowed out but sixth formers are :biggrin2: it's awesome. They've banned all unhealthy food in the cafateria now we're not even allowed salt!The pasta's not to bad though :S

Oh yeah :D

Im gonna skate to the beach when I go to college.. maybe X3

Our school food is ok but they keep the cakes from monday, so by friday they're rock hard. They say there's a 'healthy option' but there isn't. Queing is crazy though, you're there for ages.

I literally RUN when the bell goes for lunch if I was a chocolate buiscuit :D they are the most tastyest things EVER. so yummy.. and sugary <3333

In greece.. now I'm jealous. :sad: Actually I hate summers. That's why I like winter. Summers make me sad. :sad:

:o I thought Winter was meant to make you sad :o Im always happy in the summer cause I love it love it LOVE IT <3