• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously ?? wow!!! :shocked:

I thought it was all made up

nope! as shocking as it is, people have lives like that!!!!

that's why I come here, to spend time with normal people!!!

Everything about school makes me feel low :sad: I don't wanna know what my mum will say about the fact I'll fail in those subjects. And I can listen to my classmates, saying nasty things to me and laughing. School = hell :sad:

I hate school too. Your not the only one. In fact yesterday some boy thats always mean to me was throwing an apple and me.. pretty hard because it was crashing against the wall. And a girl thats meant to be my friend (though she doesnt act like it sometimes... :o and she was the one that came on here and started messaging people a load of rubbish) n when they asked for the appl back.. she just give it to them o.0; and they threw it again.. the last time they through it was when it hit the wall and just crashed into tiny little peices.. there werent a teach present and it was only tutor time.. like... registration.... so I just left the room and stood at the bottom of the stairs. And my friend accidently called me apple later in the day.. I guess thats what they call me now -.-

Poor Nicole <massive hug>

I cant tell you school I think is one of the hardest points of your life , I hated it , I was so shy like you , I didnt have a girlfriend until I was 21 ish , then I went to Uni and my life took off and became fantastic

Stick with it youngling , school sucks for so many people , it will come so good for you when its over! :thumb_yello:

:( *hugs back*

When it's over, I'm gonna scream in the middle of the town of happiness! I'll go "G:wink2: "razy!

Cool surfing :) The waves in our beach are only ickle

Bet they can be big sometimes. The waves here are 90% of the time really small!!! But the wind direction and the swell has to be just right.. and the tide... you can wait ages for some surf :P

I hate school too. Your not the only one. In fact yesterday some boy thats always mean to me was throwing an apple and me.. pretty hard because it was crashing against the wall. And a girl thats meant to be my friend (though she doesnt act like it sometimes... :o and she was the one that came on here and started messaging people a load of rubbish) n when they asked for the appl back.. she just give it to them o.0; and they threw it again.. the last time they through it was when it hit the wall and just crashed into tiny little peices.. there werent a teach present and it was only tutor time.. like... registration.... so I just left the room and stood at the bottom of the stairs. And my friend accidently called me apple later in the day.. I guess thats what they call me now -.-

That's awful! poor you *hugz* apple...how mean:thumbdown:

What's wrong with all those mean people!!!!:sneaky2: They make me sick!:thumbdown:

School , awful memories for me heres my top 3 worst times ...

1) I was small fat and have a very famous name , every day I would get called names , constantly , I didnt have one friend

2) I couldnt swim until I was 19 , in the pool the teacher didnt realise this and everyone had to stand in line ... maybe 30 or so , everyone jumped in apart from me , i started crying and everyone laughed!!!

3) I was walking home when a group ran over and rolled me in the mud pushing my face in , I walked home covered head to toe ..

Guess Im too tough now!! , younglings school is awful

Ohhh new thread idea! :thumb_yello:

V quiet all over tonight - am off to do some ironing - yuck!

Met Clive Anderson and his rescue dog Albert today - Ev is doing really well with Brady - he was doing his retireve and recall v v well today!

Catch up soon x

School , awful memories for me heres my top 3 worst times ...

1) I was small fat and have a very famous name , every day I would get called names , constantly , I didnt have one friend

2) I couldnt swim until I was 19 , in the pool the teacher didnt realise this and everyone had to stand in line ... maybe 30 or so , everyone jumped in apart from me , i started crying and everyone laughed!!!

3) I was walking home when a group ran over and rolled me in the mud pushing my face in , I walked home covered head to toe ..

Guess Im too tough now!! , younglings school is awful

Ohhh new thread idea! :thumb_yello:

That's sad. I despise school:thumbdown:

-hugs back- Hmmm... not too bad.. cause I like apples :D hawhaw.

They like to call me rat.. apparently I look like a rat.. well.. I do have two teeth in the middle at the top which are bigger than the rest... but.. thats not my fault :( They should even out when my braces are finished.. I wouldnt even mind if they sanded them down.. somehow lol.

What's wrong with all those mean people!!!!:sneaky2: They make me sick!:thumbdown:

Mrr. Yeah. :(

Hopefully I can get away from them this year.. I hope they dont go to the same college as me :(