The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nop, my back is as awful as can be!! But it's so warm outsideeeeeeeeeeee:wub2: Love love love love spring :naughty:

I hope it gets better soon :)

I know I promised not to bring it up but it's stuck in my head for ages and I really wanna know what was up. What happened at the bar the other night that upset everyone? You're all welcome to tell me to shut up if you want :)

I hope it gets better soon :)

I know I promised not to bring it up but it's stuck in my head for ages and I really wanna know what was up. What happened at the bar the other night that upset everyone? You're all welcome to tell me to shut up if you want :)

You won't give up do you? :naughty: Well that's my point of view: me and Gothy were talking, some of the people saw things that wasn't there and everyone felt sad in the end. It was a weird night though.

You won't give up do you? :naughty: Well that's my point of view: me and Gothy were talking, some of the people saw things that wasn't there and everyone felt sad in the end. It was a weird night though.

I hope Gothy comes back - you will speak to him Nicole wont you? I dont think he meant things in the way they were taken at all.

Of course I will speak to him!! I never was against him! :shocked:

I know you were not against him - but I think other folks comments hurt him deeply - and I hope he does not feel bullied all over again - he did have the decency to apologise if anyone took things the wrong way. I think that is what happens when youngsters talk with people alot older!!

I know you were not against him - but I think other folks comments hurt him deeply - and I hope he does not feel bullied all over again - he did have the decency to apologise if anyone took things the wrong way. I think that is what happens when youngsters talk with people alot older!!

I know... I still feel so bad about what happened. I truly hope he comes back. Some comments against him were mean in my eyes.

I know... I still feel so bad about what happened. I truly hope he comes back. Some comments against him were mean in my eyes.

I hope so too - this place is for folk who love Mika - and we dont have the right to hurt others, even if thats not whats meant. :thumb_yello:

Lol XD Im a youngster and your an oldling.. we talk everyday on msn.. XD

Lol. random :P

Im not against Gothy either!

Lol XD Im a youngster and your an oldling.. we talk everyday on msn.. XD

Lol. random :P

Im not against Gothy either!

I know - but our conversations never go to any dodgy subjects - and we dont have others butting in!! :thumb_yello: