The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww happy feet is so cute!!! iv got a day off and im going to catch up my ironing which is getting closer to my ceiling every day!!! wot an xciting day!!

urgh i hate ironing :thumbdown:

Happy feet that'll be fab, are you happy you are single again?

yes indeed i am happy he just didnt make any effort in the relationship and it was me doing all the running :thumbdown:

awww happy feet is so cute!!! iv got a day off and im going to catch up my ironing which is getting closer to my ceiling every day!!! wot an xciting day!!

the best way to avoid ironing...

underload machine, hang out washing in wind and shake, then fold.... works with me....very little needs ironing nowadays...or I'm used to the ruffled look....

i dont know im sitting on the fence with that today :blink:

About sitting on a fence: that's is not a good idea here today, it's very very foggy. I can't even properly see the church-tower which is about 100 m from my window (OK, it's a white tower :blush-anim-cl: ) and there's trouble on the highway nearby, long roadblocks, trains not running and so on. Only in my part of the country though. :naughty:

underload machine, hang out washing in wind and shake, then fold.... works with me....very little needs ironing nowadays...or I'm used to the ruffled look....

erm i may try that:wink2:

Late birds gathering. :naughty:

I wasn't even tired when I went to bed, tried a few sudokus before falling asleep. But this morning I felt exhausted, slept until 10. Maybe I should try to go to bed earlier every now and then. :boxed:

How are you today?

About sitting on a fence: that's is not a good idea here today, it's very very foggy. I can't even properly see the church-tower which is about 100 m from my window (OK, it's a white tower :blush-anim-cl: ) and there's trouble on the highway nearby, long roadblocks, trains not running and so on. Only in my part of the country though. :naughty:

love it, very foggy...early morning mystery....world slowly unfolding....very picturesque...

Late birds gathering. :naughty:

I wasn't even tired when I went to bed, tried a few sudokus before falling asleep. But this morning I felt exhausted, slept until 10. Maybe I should try to go to bed earlier every now and then. :boxed:

How are you today?

hahaha, how many hours did we have....

I never iron my clothes either. Only blouses and that's just the reason why I hardly ever wear them. I just stretch my clothes when they come from the machine, hang them out (shirts on a hanger) and fold them when they are dry.

My bf wears self-ironing shirts (is that the right word?) so that makes a non-ironing household. :thumb_yello:

I never iron my clothes either. Only blouses and that's just the reason why I hardly ever wear them. I just stretch them when they come from the machine, hang them out (shirts on a hanger) and fold them when they are dry.

My bf wears self-ironing shirts (is that the right word?) so that makes a non-ironing household. :thumb_yello:

do you know I know some who even iron underwear and bras....there must be more to life....Me and my iron do not get on.....