The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

love it, very foggy...early morning mystery....world slowly unfolding....very picturesque...

It looks very mysterious indeed. I kind of like it, but I'm glad I only have to go out in the afternoon. I hate to drive when the sight is so bad.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes very nice only iv got bits of chocolate in my keys now, i need one of those little pc key hoovers!!! LOL

you can get cans of air to clean out pc's...dont ask me where though because i always thought people were joking when they told me to buy a can of air :naughty:

hahaha, how many hours did we have....

Ehm... I fell asleep around 4.45, clock went off at 9 but I had it snoozing until 10. That makes a lousy five hours. Should be enough for me, but I already had not much sleep earlier this week.

Don't know what it is, I was full of energy when I joined fitness class last night. It must be adrenaline running through my body since a few weeks. Is it because of the joy Mika gives me? :wink2:

and did lookovermyshoulder connect on the forum ??? :shocked:

Yes he did comeonline for a bit but didnt make anyposts when i looked at his profile it said he was pm(ing)

i just got super excited about the tamagotchi thread :naughty:

Ehm... I fell asleep around 4.45, clock went off at 9 but I had it snoozing until 10. That makes a lousy five hours. Should be enough for me, but I already had not much sleep earlier this week.

Don't know what it is, I was full of energy when I joined fitness class last night. It must be adrenaline running through my body since a few weeks. Is it because of the joy Mika gives me? :wink2:

nahhh its the happiness that Mika Brings :wink2:

you can get cans of air to clean out pc's...dont ask me where though because i always thought people were joking when they told me to buy a can of air :naughty:

can of air, oh dear!!! can u image me in tesco later asking if they sell cans of air to clean my keys!!!hehehe.....

even i was here til about 1am which is unsual 4 me cos i generally go to bed at 11ish, same as u cant sleep at the moment

last night i was right here until 1.30am :thumb_yello: catching up on the days events and such

do you know, that is the best time to catch up on pages....just go over some..

When I went over some of the comments 'lookkover..' made I thought....my god, when someone goes over our pages...and some of the nonsense ...they must spend days reading....:wub2:

Yes he did comeonline for a bit but didnt make anyposts when i looked at his profile it said he was pm(ing)

back on this, tis very strange

do you know I know some who even iron underwear and bras....there must be more to life....Me and my iron do not get on.....

And washing-gloves. :shocked:

Every time I unexpectedly have to use the iron I have to figure out how this thing works...

then there's another mystery : who did mika send pms to ? :biggrin2:

Do you have a tamagotchi ?? I'm gonna get one for my birthday next week ( ah ah it's so childish :naughty:

how can the profile show if you are pm(ing)?

then there's another mystery : who did mika send pms to ? :biggrin2:

Do you have a tamagotchi ?? I'm gonna get one for my birthday next week ( ah ah it's so childish :naughty:

Yes i have two tamagotchis :blush-anim-cl:

how can the profile show if you are pm(ing)?

because it says so by the time they were last on underneath it says current activity but only when they are online:mf_rosetinted:

by the gallery icon on their profile