The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is what I'm trying to tell myself every minute I hang around here. But I don't think my clients will accept that... And my bf already thinks I've gone bananas since I joined this forum. :blush-anim-cl:

aren't you, ...

:blush-anim-cl: yey sure ... I was trying to read "les noces de Figaro" from Beaumarchais .... But i'm attracted by the computer and i can't concentrate on my reading :naughty: !

actually, I love reading....that was before Mika ....

i was going to ask the same? is it easter holidays yet?

lol !! in fact i'm having very important exams in two weeks ( if i succeed i'll go in business schools :naughty: ) , so school is over and we are supposed to be making revisions :biggrin2:

but then you !! answer to the question !!!

lol !! in fact i'm having very important exams in two weeks ( if i succeed i'll go in business schools :naughty: ) , so school is over and we are supposed to be making revisions :biggrin2:

but then you !! answer to the question !!!

make sure you revise...it's important for you!!!!!!!1

its NOT usually this busy i can be sat here some mornings and only 5 posts are made within 1 hour so totday is unusual :blink:

i guess it's because the weather is SO bad that nobody wants to go to work !! so we all are on our computer !!

make sure you revise...it's important for you!!!!!!!1

yeah i know ... :thumbdown: but i'm not very interested in it... I prefer reading than doing maths and economics...

what about you steph ? What are you studying ?

EDIT : i've just seen your profile... i didn't know you were a teacher SORRY !! lol

give them ideas to keep them occupied...how old are they?

16 brother, 17 sister , 20 sister they will all be off easter weekend hanging around disturbing me

I'm depressed lately 'cause I don't know what to do in life. I'm studying finance and banking and I think I'll be selling houses in the future. Boring ha?

:/ life sux... ;/

Thanx god for Mika...

yeah i know ... :thumbdown: but i'm not very interested in it... I prefer reading than doing maths and economics...

what about you steph ? What are you studying ?

EDIT : i've just seen your profile... i didn't know you were a teacher SORRY !! lol

studying the little ones, reception year...great children...full of life and hope...

I'm depressed lately 'cause I don't know what to do in life. I'm studying finance and banking and I think I'll be selling houses in the future. Boring ha?

Thanx god for Mika...

i've got the same problem :thumbdown: . If i do a business school i'll probably end up selling houses too :thumbdown: ...

That's why i'm quite lost, my dream would be to make an art school or smg like that.... of course nobody will let me , neither my parents nor my teachers :biggrin2: ... and i'll find no job at the end !!

Thanx god for Mika...

meh i still dont know what i want to do *shrugs* as long as im happy does it matter:thumb_yello:

Thanx god for Mika...

never time for being bored not here....

banking andd finance......selling houses means meeting people, that's interesting!!!!!11