The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am just back from being dragged around the supermarket with my mum....(tissue in hand), and OMG its busy in town it took me 30mins to actually find somewhere to park...its MADNESS:blink:

i am just back from being dragged around the supermarket with my mum....(tissue in hand), and OMG its busy in town it took me 30mins to actually find somewhere to park...its MADNESS:blink:

it's because everyone gets stuff in for over the hols, ot's like christmas without the hectic to find last minute presents... but the supermarkets are very busy!

I know!:boxed: I want it to be warm again..... I wonder if England's climate is warmer than Estonia's?:blink:

we usually have beautiful springs here, may is one of the best months of the year...very warm and long sunny evenings, (bet you mika won't come on stage until about 10pm ) so not much packing for you!

we usually have beautiful springs here, may is one of the best months of the year...very warm and long sunny evenings, (bet you mika won't come on stage until about 10pm ) so not much packing for you!

Ooh, then I don't have to bring my furry coats and winterboots:roftl: :roftl:

Btw, what time does the gig start?:blink:

i have a dance show tonight but i don't wanna pack my costumes...:thumbdown:

ooh so have you started packing for the TRIP yet? there must be lots of planning to do...but it sounds like great fun :thumb_yello:

still can't get over it myself; its kind of freaky...:boxed:

Global Warming ;)

Hmm... you know I dyed my hair blonde yerr? But it didnt go the blonde I wanted.. if I dyed it again... would it go blonder? or stay the same?

Global Warming ;)

Hmm... you know I dyed my hair blonde yerr? But it didnt go the blonde I wanted.. if I dyed it again... would it go blonder? or stay the same?

loll no idea...i've never dyed hair before!