Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GREAT thanks Blue :thumb_yello:

Still being careful with smoke and dust etc , but healing great!! , now have twinkly large blue eyes like i used to before i wore contacts :wink2:

The best money ever spent FABBY!:thumb_yello:

Glad to hear that! Every now and then I think about having it done too but my optician is not really convinced and I am such a chicken myself. :blink:

But I am happy that it worked out so well for you! No hassle with contact lenses anymore, sharp eyesight as soon as you open your eyes in the morning... That must be brilliant! :glasses3:

here i want in too ! heres my youngest mini-mika

greig.jpg

Awww so cute!!

I actually spotted FOUR mini-mikas today. One really tall one.. probs older than me..... One really little one.. and 2 that are around 10? They were so adorable. I was at a football tornament today XP

i'm just feeling a bit sad. dunno why. and people are bugging me. i seem to always be the last person to find out things.

No one tells me anything. Im apparently too imature.. though sometimes I think it is cause I look young as well >.<

look at the little smiler in the pcture above you, she's about to get off her chair and she's giving you a big hug, Charlotte!

are you talking about my little smiler shes a he :wink2:

thanks steph and beckar.

no, not boy troubles. no guys are interested in me! it's one of my close friends (or so i thought) who fancied one of my friends who didnt know she existed. they were both at my birthday party and today i find out that they've been going out for 5 weeks and talk all the time and didn't want me to know.

and another close friend is threatening to tell my mum that she's overprotective and to let me go which will cause trouble.

and i'm really guna fail my exams.

and i have a hospital appointment tuesday i dont want to go to.

and im going to stop pouring my heart out now. sorry

thanks steph and beckar.

no, not boy troubles. no guys are interested in me! it's one of my close friends (or so i thought) who fancied one of my friends who didnt know she existed. they were both at my birthday party and today i find out that they've been going out for 5 weeks and talk all the time and didn't want me to know.

and another close friend is threatening to tell my mum that she's overprotective and to let me go which will cause trouble.

and i'm really guna fail my exams.

and i have a hospital appointment tuesday i dont want to go to.

and im going to stop pouring my heart out now. sorry

Boys areant interested in me either.

Im gonna fail my exams too XP

And my friends are rubbish. XD

Ok not all.. Some are really great.. but others are crappez

and also....some friends have just asked me to a party. i dont want to go cos i dont drink and i'd feel uncomfortable in that environment (with alcohol, cigarettes and drugs) and they're being mean saying that i'm being a geek and a loner for not wanting to go :(