The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahhhahaha im watching Grease is the Word, anyone see it? it's so funny seeing these weirdos trying to be Danny and sandy lol.. there's like 40/50/60 yr olds and they're saying errr you do know they're 17 yeh?? hahah

hmmm... me must think:blink:

nicole, if you want highlights and never had any before, just go one or two shades in streaks, you can do it yourself, but don't go too drastic, it will be too much of a shock to you and go gentle on the streaks..

nicole, if you want highlights and never had any before, just go one or two shades in streaks, you can do it yourself, but don't go too drastic, it will be too much of a shock to you and go gentle on the streaks..

Hi!:wink2:

I was thinking that maybe I'll try to do it myself... this weekend...:blink: And if it looks awful then I can dye it back to brown again, quickly...

But I wanna try it! Must try!:wink2:

hi there, good easter?

a very good one, with many guests, and dinners and i'm very tired.in romania are many things to do when easter come: cleaning the house, baking cakes, paint eggs in red, blue, green and yellow, go to the church at midnight with candells etc.

You can try for it, but i doubt it.

He's errrm an Oasis type of person is prob the best way to describe it.

At 10 you have Jason Allen though. He will DEFINATELY play it for you :)

okay, i'll still try him as well where is the link again to send massages and where do they arrive, on the home page of the presenters or on a central link?

a very good one, with many guests, and dinners and i'm very tired.in romania are many things to do when easter come: cleaning the house, baking cakes, paint eggs in red, blue, green and yellow, go to the church at midnight with candells etc.

the proper catholic way! i'm a catholic and i like it the way it is celebrated in the proper fashion! i'm sure you had a great time!

evening all. u lot still badgering otc for mika???

hey, i'm afraid so, that's all you ever hear from us in a nice...educating way i'm sure,,...are you converted yet?

I liked your loud laughter on air...you certainly made people more aware of Mika in a funny sort of way!

okay, i'll still try him as well where is the link again to send massages and where do they arrive, on the home page of the presenters or on a central link?

At the top there's a button that says instant message presenter, hit that.

At the moment though it doesnt look like he's going on air !!

This is auto playout.

Hi!:wink2:

I was thinking that maybe I'll try to do it myself... this weekend...:blink: And if it looks awful then I can dye it back to brown again, quickly...

But I wanna try it! Must try!:wink2:

do try it but not too different at first!