• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh.... Me new English invented! Good ! Me good speak it!:punk:

good... english new, you speak it good!!! :wink2:

You're grazy hun... you speak better English than me!!!! *hugs*

anyone any idea how to get rid of sweet im from messenger?? i accidently dloaded it and its drivn me nuts!

you know better than to ask me hun:naughty:

hi Steph hun...yep... good day... had a walk with the family... and..... Mikey choi,Luke Juby and Raiyn added me on myspace.... Yay!!!!!( I am a myspace newbie... thanx go to Jodi )

what about you?

hey you are so lucky, i'm a newby too on myspace and i'm in the middle of doing my page and i'm still waiting....sob..sob/// for people to be my friends...

hey you are so lucky, i'm a newby too on myspace and i'm in the middle of doing my page and i'm still waiting....sob..sob/// for poeople to be my friends...

ooh.. ohhh.. we can be friends then Steph... I only have 5.....

ooh.. ohhh.. we can be friends then Steph... I only have 5.....

thanks, yes please, have you sorted your page then, cause i've only started last night and it's hard work, i still have a lot to do...

thanks, yes please, have you sorted your page then, cause i've only started last night and it's hard work, i still have a lot to do...

you only started last night and you have 24 friends......:shocked: And your page looks really good!

I have had mine a few weeks but only just got round to doing something with it in the last couple of days! Jodi has been coaching me!

I have sent a request to you though.....:thumb_yello:

you only started last night and you have 24 friends......:shocked: And your page looks really good!

I have had mine a few weeks but only just got round to doing something with it in the last couple of days! Jodi has been coaching me!

I have sent a request to you though.....:thumb_yello:

im just reloadin msn then i'll help you more hun *hugs*

I need to study.... grrrrrr

I want chocky

I don't want to go to sleep... I had a nightmare last night and I'm home alone tonight... In the dream there was a creepy man... kinda like a lurker... he looked weird and always wanted to be near to me and he upset me:boxed: I woke up then:blink: