The Finnish thread

Sity

Thanks for visiting! We haven't talked about the Rasmus here at all :D I liked them 10 years ago (I got their autographs after a small festival gig :blush-anim-cl: ) but now they are too popular! Radios play their songs too much so I'm too tired to them. But they are doing really good job around Europe :thumb_yello:

You're from Mtn View? I've been there :D

YOU MET THEM???? YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! I THINK I FEEL TEARS COMMING. I ASK PEOPLE IF THEY NO THEM AND THERE LIKE" WHO IS THAT???" I WISH I CAN GO TO FINLAND TO SEE THEM.:mfr_omg::mad: :mad:

YOU MET THEM???? YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! I THINK I FEEL TEARS COMMING. I ASK PEOPLE IF THEY NO THEM AND THERE LIKE" WHO IS THAT???" I WISH I CAN GO TO FINLAND TO SEE THEM.:mfr_omg::mad: :mad:

lol I like The Rasmus a lot but I'm not from Finland or anything, just another European fan :)

Weird to see another Mika - TR fan! lol!

WAT THE HECK? WATS THAT? THERES A SHOW ON THEM??? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

It was a show.Many Finnish bands,and singers visited there. the rasmus was one of visitors.

hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say : DD

lol I like The Rasmus a lot but I'm not from Finland or anything, just another European fan :)

Weird to see another Mika - TR fan! lol!

Hey, I also like the Rasmus... :thumb_yello:

Well, not as much as I used to a couple of years ago when I went to concerts and stuff :naughty: but I still do like them a lot! :wink2:

Have you already been to a TR concert?

*lol* Once I even was on tele waving my little Finnish flag at a TR concert :blush-anim-cl:

f-f-f-f-f-f-alling :roll1: I remeber it always came on Jyrki :P My sister alllllllllllways watched this show :P

:D Haha, I remember Jyrki too XD It was such a long time ago... sigh.

Strawberry, was it really only six years ago? ..Time sure goes fast. lol.

I actually like the rasmus, I'm not a fan, but I like some of their songs :D

One of the best finnish bands I know.. other one would be HIM probably.

I don't really listen to finnish music that much..

Ja satu sulle tiedoksi, että en mä ole tässä istunut kuin siitä asti kun sunnuntaina pääsin kahdeksan aikoihin kotiin XD Ja mitä kello on nyt, ...kohta kuusi aamulla 8D Nettiaddiktiota pahaimmillaan tässä taas :D Ah, kuinka mukavaa päästä taas dataamaan. Viikon päästä tulee kahden viikon tauko D: NO CAN DO.

Hey, I also like the Rasmus... :thumb_yello:

Well, not as much as I used to a couple of years ago when I went to concerts and stuff :naughty: but I still do like them a lot! :wink2:

Have you already been to a TR concert?

*lol* Once I even was on tele waving my little Finnish flag at a TR concert :blush-anim-cl:

Oh cool!

Yup I'm the same really plus I'm definitely not on overly obsessed Lauri fan :bleh:

I only saw them twice and the gigs were both great! But unlike you I wasn't waving a Finnish flag at them :naughty: and cool that you were on tv :thumb_yello:

:D Haha, I remember Jyrki too XD It was such a long time ago... sigh.

Strawberry, was it really only six years ago? ..Time sure goes fast. lol.

I actually like the rasmus, I'm not a fan, but I like some of their songs :D

One of the best finnish bands I know.. other one would be HIM probably.

I don't really listen to finnish music that much..

Ja satu sulle tiedoksi, että en mä ole tässä istunut kuin siitä asti kun sunnuntaina pääsin kahdeksan aikoihin kotiin XD Ja mitä kello on nyt, ...kohta kuusi aamulla 8D Nettiaddiktiota pahaimmillaan tässä taas :D Ah, kuinka mukavaa päästä taas dataamaan. Viikon päästä tulee kahden viikon tauko D: NO CAN DO.

I thought it was about 10 years ago lol :lol3: hehe ;)

Hehe! I watched Jyrki too! :naughty: I really didn't listen to music much at that time. So this music show was kind of a perfect way for me to learn what was going on on that field. :roftl: And they showed movie trailers too! I remember having seen Robbie Williams for the first time in that particular show. And I fell in love... :wub2: Well, I suppose Rock DJ wasn't the easiest way to start listening to him. It was a bit weird video! :blink::roftl:

Jyrki 1995-2001 says wikipedia :D So I was right and you too! : )

No, I meant that you said time flies fast when it was 6 years ago and you were surprised, but I thought it was 10 years ago and I thought it was okay :roftl:

Hehe! I watched Jyrki too! :naughty: I really didn't listen to music much at that time. So this music show was kind of a perfect way for me to learn what's going on on that field. :roftl: And they showed movie trailers too! I remember seeing Robbie Williams for the first time in that particular show. And I fell in love... :wub2: Well, I suppose Rock DJ wasn't the easiest way to start listening to him. It was a bit weird video! :blink::roftl:

ahahahaha xDxD

I didn't listen to music either :P

Well I saw Rasmus 1996 :lol3: and their name was Rasmus then, without "the". They were really nice and friendly boys when I met them after the gig. They played in really small stage in Ilosaarirock festival. For all TR fans, exclusively for you, pics of Lauri and Eero, year 2001 :biggrin2:

post-2007-14298366301_thumb.jpg

post-2007-142983663013_thumb.jpg

Well I saw Rasmus 1996 :lol3: and their name was Rasmus then, without "the". They were really nice and friendly boys when I met them after the gig. They played in really small stage in Ilosaarirock festival. For all TR fans, exclusively for you, pics of Lauri and Eero, year 2001 :biggrin2:

Haha thanks :thumb_yello: Nice pics, weird seeing them from back then! ;)

Eero sings much more now :biggrin2:

Haha, cool! :biggrin2: That's quite a while ago *lol*

I used to have tons of TR pix on my computer...but little by little they were replaced by more important stuff... :wink2:

Btw, who else played at the Ilosaarirock festival when you were there? Just asking this because I :wub2: Finnish rock music!

Btw, who else played at the Ilosaarirock festival when you were there? Just asking this because I :wub2: Finnish rock music!

I can't remember other Finnish bands, there were so many... 4 Ruusua was there and they had their horrible English period then :mf_rosetinted:

Which Finnish rock band do you know? I've seen them quite many later even though I'm not a fan of Finnish music :D

The headline for the festival was The Prodigy. They didn't know that in summertime in Finland it will not get dark at night! They wanted to wait for it and because they were the last band for the last day, people started leaving home, they had to catch trains etc. Prodigy did well but the antmosphere was really weird, people wanted to see them but even more they wanted to go home :bleh:

WOW he sure did look different back then :roftl:

Hi everybody!

I'm new finnish maniac in this forum. Nice to meet you guys!

I bought yesterday tickets for me and my boyfriend to London Hammersmith gig and now I'm veeeeery happy about it. :wub2: Nice to know that Marianne84 is also coming there! :biggrin2:

Talking about the finnish bands I loooooove The Crash. It's funny, intelligent and different. :groupwave:

I heard that their song "Star" has been in some car commercial in Germany. Is that so?

Ok, lets just say finnish are slow or then Im the number one ultimate most passionated Mika fan in the whole country!! :winner_first_h4h:

:biggrin2:

Well, let's compete about that. :wink2: