Meeting Mika

jsap10690

So this is probably a pointless thread but I think you guys can relate. Last night I had a dream I met Mika, and it was the best dream ever (obviously). It made me realize that I really make him out in my mind to be unreal. Its weird to imagine seeing him in person, especially because I live so far from London, as many of us do. Then I realized that I'm seeing him live on March 25th, and I'm soooo excited! for those of you lucky ones who have met Mika or seen him live... is it weird?? Just curious!::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna to see him live on 12nd of april (still a month!) and i'm DYING! i just can't wait anymore!! i wish i could actually met him, that would be soooo...i don't even have the word...cool? fantastic? great? oh, you all know what i'm meaning ;)

wish you enjoy your concert!! and let us know how it will be! (and maybe how was your meeting:thumb_yello: )

He just was to Norway!

He hasn't even been to Finland yet and as far as i know isnt coming either!

Ok, I don't want him to come actually... I'll rather travel to see him! :roftl:

ya haha this was actually the first time I've dreamt about him... surprisingly... but I have woke up numberous times with a Mika song stuck in my head. this is something I'm definitely ok with! I'm definitely counting down the days, and I can relate to you guys who have a long time to wait because I got these tickets MONTHS ago, and actually when I got them I thought he was playing in February so you can imgine how bummed I was when I realized it was in March. but the time comess and im getting really excited! yayayy

there is a saying: do you live in your dreams, or do you dream in your living....

It is ever so good to dream about someone special, someone unique, someone who can give all....

sadly we wake up......

You're so right, I'm seeing him in exactly two weeks and it doesn't seem real. When he performs, I don't know what I'll do. I think I might faint... honestly, and to MEET him? Hug him? To get a picture as PROOF of being near him? Priceless. It seems like it couldn't be possible. I really hope he does a meet and greet thing...

I'm too in love with him :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

i'm going to his show next monday and he is coming to a show called La Fureur on saturday and I'm going as well !! hope I'll get to meet him !!! If I do I'll be sure to tell you guys about it and post pictures !

when you are there, you'll be blown away...mesmorized...it's magical...a different world....Mika world!!! You'll love it....:thumb_yello:

You have every chance of seeing him , the first few gigs nearly everyone that went from here met him , ahem apart from me but that was another story!!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

I would love to meet him but i dont have much luck so i doubt i will....But just being able to see him perform live would be good enough for me :thumb_yello:

I would love to meet him but i dont have much luck so i doubt i will....But just being able to see him perform live would be good enough for me :thumb_yello:

Ohh you will be fine , hang around the stage door kinda area , saying that the first few live gigs were only 400 people ish :wink2:

Yeah exactly 400 people would have been easy i think that the Birmingham Carling academy is more like either 600 or 2700 im not entirely sure ...i can live in hope

probably got more chance of winning the lottery tho :naughty:

I went to the Manchester academy gig and i can say it it really wierd to see him so close!!! Most of the time i felt like i was watching a huge tv! It was unreal.

Oh yeah i had a dream about Mika last night to! :wub2:

Mika is going all around Europe and even further but will he someday come to Latvia? This is a small country but it makes me feel so fuc***g bad to read all the good things that you all have said about how cute and friendly Mika is. My biggest dream at this moment is to get that silly n totaly wonderful n handsome guy to Latvia! :thumb_yello: And I`ll do it! What ever it takes :naughty: