Lollipop in Danish radio

EnFa

Well, this morning it was on the radio!

I didn't believe that they were going to play it on the radio!

By the way, Mika isn't very famous here either.. So it was a pleasent surprise!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for Mika! :)

Well, unfortunately, I don't listen to the radio over here..if I did, my ears would be bombarded by RnB, Hiphop and icky music of the sorts, yukhh! So I don't know if Mika is on the radio over here :(

Yay for Mika! :)

Well, unfortunately, I don't listen to the radio over here..if I did, my ears would be bombarded by RnB, Hiphop and icky music of the sorts, yukhh! So I don't know if Mika is on the radio over here :(

oh that sucks! we have many different stations with many different music styles!:thumb_yello:

oh that sucks! we have many different stations with many different music styles!:thumb_yello:

We only have one local station that broadcasts English music. It's either rap, rnb, hiphop, weird boybands or...well really yucky music. :blink:

Great to know he's getting airtime everywhere else! :)

Yesterday they played "Big girl" in a swiss footballstadium and today I saw a preview of a serial on TV and they used Grace Kelly in the background :punk: :punk:

By the way: One of my best friends always said " How can you listen to mika this music is terrible" :shocked: But on monday she came to me and said "Hey I saw an interview with mika on TV and he is very very likeable" :naughty: :naughty: She never said something bad about him since then.

The weird thing about this was, that the station normally only plays oldfashion DK music.. But I told my mom that it was a naughty song, and one of my favs so she turned the volume UP!

:shocked:men vil jeg nogensinde nå at høre dem før jeg falder i søvn? :roftl:

Det virker som om folk er begyndt at opdage ham i øvrigt, igår i bussen var der en tøs der hørte Billy Brown så højt at jeg var lige ved at begynde at synge med :roftl: Normalt har jeg lyst til at tæve folk der synes de skal dele deres musik med hele København, men lige netop der syntes jeg det var helt i orden :yay:

Fedt! Jeg kender ingen som kender ham! Jeg har prøvet at sprede budskabet til mine venner, og to af dem har da også hørt hans musik. Bare ikke nok til at købe CD'en.. Hmm.. Har også kigget inde på steder som dr.dk/skum efter folk som bare har nævnt ham, men der er intet!!

mine venner er heller ikke ligefrem afsindigt begejstrede, men jeg har da fået et par folk herind, selvom de bruger mere tid på at kaste pingviner end på at skrive her :roftl: Har stadig ikke fundet nogen der vil med til koncerten, er sguda godt der kommer et par svenskere i det mindste :blink: Ved sgu ikke hvad der er galt med folk her, er flertallet virkelig så overfladiske at de kun kan høre Nik & Jay? :boxed:

Det er de nok!

Min ene ven kan godt li' at se på ham.. Men det er jo altså IKKE nok! For f*****! Jeg hører Mika hele dagen, synger med og det hele.. De må da snart bemærke den dejlige , ellers må jeg da tvinge dem :naughty: