Anyone waiting up?

curly

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i`ll be waiting up for my second helping ! i usually go to my bed after 2 anyway i think i`ll phone my brother & ask him to record it as hes got a dvd recorder player thingy

That is probably out of my range. Its not like on MTV or anything... lo es?

Well, Im sure another sleepless 5:30AM is due anyday now. I am sure to catch it eventually. Would be cool to see I am sure.

On this side of the pond, a few radio stations are starting to play MIKA. This is a tough place to market music, though. I myself do not listen to broadcast radio, my friends have been calling me with these reports...

which makes me laugh, every time I get a "I HEARD MIKA" phone call. :naughty:

-Mark

I'll have to stay up, since I missed it the first time round!!!!!!!!!!

Did you miss it steph, i think its fab. did u watch the copy of it Jennie put up or r u going to c it 4 the 1st time later?

I need to get me one of those some day. I usually get rolling out of bed after the first client calls me...

..and no, I am not a whore!

well, in some circles I'm not. :wub2:

OC Im the same, I want to c it again but im tired already. i may go to bed and set my alarm.

Did you miss it steph, i think its fab. did u watch the copy of it Jennie put up or r u going to c it 4 the 1st time later?

just watched it on youtube, it's awesome, now I definately HAVE to stay up to watch again....

Thanks alot for that, from all of us that still get excited when they see the "Grace Kelly" vid on tv!!!!

when you have watched this , go to the 'nearly new Mika song ' thread and post an upbeat lyrics line....please:thumb_yello: