gingerbread Mika

Steph

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant find it. i can see my picture but it just says something about sharing files im looking but i cant do it..... i feel rather silly now

let BexxY of Freddie talk you through it again, keep calm, it will work...:thumb_yello:

ok get onto the main photobucket page and let me know if you can actually see the picture you want to upload :thumb_yello:

yes i can c it, iv uploaded from my pics and its on a page that says share and i put it in a box. does that make sense, poor freddie he failed with me!!! LOL

if you can see the image click on it...it should enlarge it

then click on the IMG code and right click it and copy

then come back onto here and make a post

simply paste the IMG code here

yes i can c it, iv uploaded from my pics and its on a page that says share and i put it in a box. does that make sense, poor freddie he failed with me!!! LOL

no it doesnt have to be in the file shared it can just be in the regular album

just select the image you want to post from the regular album and copy and paste the IMG code into here :thumb_yello:

cant i just log out and give someone my password? Otherwise im scared ill drive u all mad, iv never used a pc b4 i only bought this to look up mika

i have faith in you :wink2:

trust me it takes alot to drive me mad ...you have no idea :thumb_yello:

just select the image you want to post from the regular album and copy and paste the IMG code into here :thumb_yello:

why don't you take over her computer... you know it's the only way to help her...

oh nothing happened, u make it sound so easy and the word simply is annoying me LOL

awww isnt bexs a star!! im sorry im clueless..... bex dont look at the naked photos... just as well i have my looks my brain is MUSH!!!!

Oh i haven looks either!!! oh well!!!:thumbdown: