gingerbread Mika

Steph

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK .... right I just learnt this last week , you can only upload photos from the internet or an internet site , so a site called Photobucket allows you to save photographs on there

The key is that any thing saved on the internet has a URL .. basically an address

Once it saved in photobucket (example programme) , then copy the URL .... lets start with that , Ive talked a few people through it now .. ok? :thumb_yello:

OK .... right I just learnt this last week , you can only upload photos from the internet or an internet site , so a site called Photobucket allows you to save photographs on there

The key is that any thing saved on the internet has a URL .. basically an address

Once it saved in photobucket (example programme) , then copy the URL .... lets start with that , Ive talked a few people through it now .. ok? :thumb_yello:

ok will its sat in photobucket and i have the URL

Im ready I have my ginger bread judging costume on , hey do I get to keep the winning one ???

nearly dressed myself...<for the occasion>:wink2:

hey, what would you want to do with Gingerbread MIKA....eh...nibble him???:wub2: :wub2:

ok will its sat in photobucket and i have the URL

Brilliant , copy the URL and go down here ......:thumbdown: to a point called manage attachments , open this up and paste in your URL into the field called upload a file from a URL , it will say uploading , once uploaded close that bit and post :thumb_yello:

if Mika were a gingerbread man with twinkling eyes.a mop of unruelly hair, tight jeans and hanging braces....

:wub2: I would put him close to me and nibble of him whenever I could..:wub2: .

what would you do...???:

I would cry like h**l,

cause It means I can't hear more his music!!! :crybaby:

And then perhaps wrap him in something to keep him not cracking

and try to change him back to human and become insane... :insane:

I would cry like h**l,

cause It means I can't hear more his music!!! :crybaby:

And then perhaps wrap him in something to keep him not cracking

and try to change him back to human and become insane... :insane:

or....:thumb_yello: like put him in the freezer to preserve him for ever and ever...and get him thawed when ever you want/need him???:thumb_yello:

Brilliant , copy the URL and go down here ......:thumbdown: to a point called manage attachments , open this up and paste in your URL into the field called upload a file from a URL , it will say uploading , once uploaded close that bit and post :thumb_yello:

Hunnie theres nothing down there!! OMG it really isnt any good anyway and really im 2 old 2 learn new things and make myself look silly not being able to use a computer!!! i left school way to soon

We r going to let bexxy win cos im to stupid to post a picture!!!:thumbdown:

it is there sunshine , this white bit your typing on , to the right are smiley things , scroll down a tad and you will have submit reply and preview post , keep going down and you will see a grey box similar style to the ones mentioned , its called manage attachments

We will do this :thumb_yello:

or....:thumb_yello: like put him in the freezer to preserve him for ever and ever...and get him thawed when ever you want/need him???:thumb_yello:

What would i need him for, if he's just a ginger bread??

He can't sing or talk.

Nah, I would want him back to human.

:blink:

What would i need him for, if he's just a ginger bread??

He can't sing or talk.

Nah, I would want him back to human.

:blink:

you're right , me too.

stupid me...I was thinking of the real Mika....:wub2: