Toronto Show - 21st

unwantedsysric

Alright guys. I'm getting desperate. This show has been sold out for a while now, but I am wondering what the chances are to find a scalper before the show.

Price is not a factor. I NEED to see him live. XD

(Anyone willing to meet up, and sell me an extra ticket? Lol.)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know how you feel tickets have been sold out forever and I thought I was gonna go nuts but I got mine from "rotate this" soooo

hit them up they're in downtown toronto (on queen street) they probably have tickets still they're an independant record shop, theyre legal and their number is 416 504 8447 .. call them up see if they still have tickets and yeah! good luck

i know how you feel tickets have been sold out forever and I thought I was gonna go nuts but I got mine from "rotate this" soooo

hit them up they're in downtown toronto (on queen street) they probably have tickets still they're an independant record shop, theyre legal and their number is 416 504 8447 .. call them up see if they still have tickets and yeah! good luck

Omg. Youre awesome!

I tried to phone, but no one picked up. I'll call again tomorrow... and the next day XD

How were the prices? (I know I said price isnt a factor, but Im just curious. XD)

Alright guys. I'm getting desperate. This show has been sold out for a while now, but I am wondering what the chances are to find a scalper before the show.

Price is not a factor. I NEED to see him live. XD

(Anyone willing to meet up, and sell me an extra ticket? Lol.)

A scalper asked for $200 for the pair, for a wanted I ad I pposted on craigslist last week. too much for me, but I may end up at Mika's private party Tuesday night.

• 3 months later...

OMG I almost thought for a nanosecond he was coming back. But I figured the chances of it being on the 21st again were pretty slim.

Great pic! Thanks for posting. I don't think I showed up that night until about 9 pm. I wasn't a maniac yet.

OMG I almost thought for a nanosecond he was coming back. But I figured the chances of it being on the 21st again were pretty slim.

Great pic! Thanks for posting. I don't think I showed up that night until about 9 pm. I wasn't a maniac yet.

Argh, I also thought for a sec that he was coming back! Toronto is just a wee little plane ride - I would so do that!

Great pic, though - his eyes are mesmerizing.

Ha ha - so sorry....didn't mean to excite you - PSYCHE!!!